All Star Saturday: 8pm EST, TNT (Skills Challenge, Shooting Stars, 3-pt shootout, Dunk Contest)

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

ac9ed4ced73952439cef05f7e9a9b543-getty-79624292ds045_slam_dunk.jpg

*EJACULATES*
eek.gif
damn, u can still see J. Kidd's son's astrodome in thisview
roll.gif

and D. Wade and CP3 lookin kinda close in tha far right of tha pic

*EJACULATES*

You ejaculate at the sight of him jumping from way too far away to even touch rim? goddamn NT is so hypebeast central anymore...

This N_ Dwight was almost parallel to the floor, rim grab or not that %*% was bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fingerollin

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Green was wack.

2q9ghzn.gif

I don't know what Dunk Contest you were watching
laugh.gif

Yeah but you have to do more than that one dunk. I mean he did pretty much do the same dunk two times in a row.

he did do the same dunk twice, but this is coming from a guy who can dunk pretty well, DUNKING ON HARDWOOD IN JUST SOCKS IS INCREDIBLY HARDER THAN IT APPEARS

Word....Thats why I think my dude got robbed
tired.gif

You ejaculate at the sight of him jumping from way too far away to even touch rim? goddamn NT is so hypebeast central anymore...

Exactly son
laugh.gif

Yes dunking without socks is incredible, but Green should of done something else besides between the legs since he did the same thing before.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

*EJACULATES*
eek.gif
damn, u can still see J. Kidd's son's astrodome in this view
roll.gif

Forreal, if DH had actually dunked that...it might've been top 3 all-time. He basically went off two feet from the foul line. That was really the onlydunk of the night that had that wow factor. Green's first through the legs was pretty tight tho, I'll give him some credit.

Green was wack.

2q9ghzn.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah but you have to do more than that one dunk. I mean he did pretty much do the same dunk two times in a row.

CLEARLY some of you have NO CLUE how difficult it is to do even a regular dunk with shoes on. To go between your legs barefoot is BANANAS(in terms ofdegree of difficulty)
I can understand how the average fan wouldn't be impressed but Green was FAR from wack, in fact he was pretty outstanding tonight. He would have wonalmost any other year...

yo.. im not hating at all.. but that superman dunk wasn't really a dunk... it was nice though... but cant be considered top 5 of all time cuz it wasnt adunk...

Magic was cheering as if they found a cure for AIDS.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

*EJACULATES*

And you hyping up an average !!# dunk, that was only good because he used a snack. Dwight's other 3 dunks (50,50,50)>>>>>anything GGcame up with tonight, he did the same dunk twice.

Green was more impressive, but Howard won the crowd and fans over with his personality... that's all there was to it. it became a popularity contest whenyou sent it to the public to decide.

And you hyping up an average !!# dunk, that was only good because he used a snack
the hell did i ever hype up the cupcake dunk? i never said a word about it, it was stupid i thought, for the record. but so is jumping from toofar away and having to spike the ball through.

Is anyone else getting text messages saying "Voting is closed"? I feel like my votes didn't even count. This is why I don't vote in actualelections.

Originally Posted by nitzski

Green was wack.

2q9ghzn.gif

laugh.gif

CLEARLY some of you have NO CLUE how difficult it is to do even a regular dunk with shoes on. To go between your legs barefoot is BANANAS(in terms of degree of difficulty)
I can understand how the average fan wouldn't be impressed but Green was FAR from wack, in fact he was pretty outstanding tonight. He would have won almost any other year...

I never said his dunks were wack. I agree they were great, but if he wanted to win he should of done something a bit different for the dunk with no shoeson. It was pretty obvious you had to do something for an avg fan at home can go
eek.gif
over.

CLEARLY some of you have NO CLUE how difficult it is to do even a regular dunk with shoes on. To go between your legs barefoot is BANANAS(in terms of degree of difficulty)
I can understand how the average fan wouldn't be impressed but Green was FAR from wack, in fact he was pretty outstanding tonight. He would have won almost any other year...
agree, maybe he should of brought out a box of sand and go barefoot! it was a great performance by both finalists.

too bad james white is overseas, if only he was able to stick with the spurs til the all star break and then release him
laugh.gif

Green was more impressive, but Howard won the crowd and fans over with his personality... that's all there was to it. it became a popularity contest when you sent it to the public to decide.

It didn't help that The Jet, Charles and the rest were already crowning DH the champ before the phones even started opening. Gerald Green had to sitthere for 10 minutes knowing they had already crowned DH.

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Green was more impressive, but Howard won the crowd and fans over with his personality... that's all there was to it. it became a popularity contest when you sent it to the public to decide.

It didn't help that The Jet, Charles and the rest were already crowning DH the champ before the phones even started opening. Gerald Green had to sit there for 10 minutes knowing they had already crowned DH.

Exactly - you could tell right from the jump that everybody wanted Dwight to win.. my friends all said the exact same thing before the contest evenstarted, it was obvious.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Who cares about blowing a candle, it was a prototypical dunk.

you ******, it's about the fact that dude got up in the air and stayed in the air long enough to blow the candle off of a pastry that was placed at thetop of a basketball rim. it's unheard of, what the hell is wrong with you?
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
i can't stand when unathletic people act as if they can do a fractionof what real athletes can.

if it's anybody who should be roasted, it's rudy gay for jocking dwight howard and jamario moon for overestimating his own hops. moon thought he wasgonna defy the laws of gravity in new orleans
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bobby24K

*EJACULATES*

And you hyping up an average !!# dunk, that was only good because he used a snack. Dwight's other 3 dunks (50,50,50)>>>>>anything GG came up with tonight, he did the same dunk twice.

You obviously don't know what the +##* your talking about
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...a average DUNK??? even if itwas average it was still a DUNK in a Dunk contest
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

if it's anybody who should be roasted, it's rudy gay for jocking dwight howard and jamario moon for overestimating his own hops.

laugh.gif

Where has JRain disappeared too?

okstom.jpg

Eh...not impressed. I don't doubt that he could dunk that, but it still stands that he didn't...he threw theball through the hoop.

*Waits for people to say I'm hating.

he couldn't help it, dude was TOO HIGH to touch tha rim.
False, he was too far away from the rim. I suppose if Moon jumped from the tape and threw the ball in, that would've won the competition.

Back
Top Bottom