"ALL Star" xx3 on Eastbay

The website report thread is linked to the Nike Retro post, so I guess I will post it here. The "All star" (I hate that term) XX3s are backorderedon Eastbay.

Edit: 8s are backordered as well.

yes i saw them a few months ago up on eastbay

EDIT: i didnt notice they were up as i was typing

they are on there right now with playoff 8 aqua 8 and 10 13 package
use code PK018AC2 for 20 percent

Good looks! I just ordered the AS XX3's and the X/XIII Pack with the promo code.
smokin.gif

'Preciate it!

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Good looks! I just ordered the AS XX3's and the X/XIII Pack with the promo code.
smokin.gif

'Preciate it!

i tried the promo code. it didn't work. anybody else get it to work?

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

smokin.gif

'Preciate it!

I think the XX3's are excluded. I only got $62 off my order... I'm not complaining though.
smile.gif

Yeah it did not take the code said it will ship out May 27th, code excluded from this order.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

smokin.gif

'Preciate it!

I think the XX3's are excluded. I only got $62 off my order... I'm not complaining though.
smile.gif

yeah, you're right. the code only worked for me on the countdown pack, not the xx3's. it's better than nothing. thanks for posting the code,poofy.
smile.gif

pretty tempted to pick up another pair of aqua's, playoffs, and first pair of all stars but gotta play it smart and pass, may and june only thing gettingcopped is packages, why couldnt this of happend last month, heated

Copped the Aquas and to use the code I had to buy a pair of socks for 4 bucks but in total the Aquas and socks came out to $96
pimp.gif
This is why Niketalk is thebest site in the world.

found and copped the XIII pack for 258 size 11 since the 10 was sold out and they didnt have my 10.5

hopefully it fits

LKS17CCB

^^^for this code the min is $99, so you can get the aquas and don't have to order a filler

thank you so much. been wanting a pair of AS XX3s. thank you so much. just ordered it.

Dammit didn't use the code, happy to get the Playoffs nonetheless. How long does it take to get the confirmation e-mail?

good lookin out. Will be getting another pair of aquas and possibly the allstars if the code works for me.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Dammit didn't use the code, happy to get the Playoffs nonetheless. How long does it take to get the confirmation e-mail?

got mine around 15 mins after i ordered

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Just got mines also, so wait, we're not getting billed(charged) until the 27th?
FYI: I've never purchased anything that was back-ordered so excuse my ignorance.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Just got mines also, so wait, we're not getting billed(charged) until the 27th?
FYI: I've never purchased anything that was back-ordered so excuse my ignorance.

yes not until the 27

which is why i ordered

Back
Top Bottom