"ALL Star" xx3 on Eastbay

Eastbay has taken down all the shoes that were up yesterday, no more AS XX3's, Aqua's, Playoff 8's ect...

they either sold out or there was a mistake with them even being up, eastbay usually updates there site at 1:00pm est but there already removed at noon.

will see how this all plays out, I hope they don't cancel everyone's orders, I really want a pair of All Star XX3's
smile.gif

I doubt they fulfill everyone's order eastbay left way too many sizes up. Before they took it down, they still had a full size run on the aqua's ifi'm not mistaken.

I didn't order until after midnight last night & there were alot of sizes sold out.

XX3's were sold out of sz 12, 13 for sure & maybe 10 was also sold out.
Aqua's were sold out of sz 10.5, 12, 13

so sizes were selling out so that is a good sign.

I ordered a size 11 of the xx3 yesterday, i was going to make a post, but saw it was already here.
missed out the first time around, didnt think would sell out due to the xx2, xx1, xx...etc not selling on the first day. smh at me
FYI i have bought a good deal of pairs online, from FNL and Eastbay and never had an order canceled on me, so lets just say we keep it like that

I remember when the Flint VII poped back on Eastbay and they kept pushing the date back, but eventually i got them.
lets just hope they ship them out and there is enough for everyone that ordered. im gonna give them a call either later on
today or sometime before the weekend.
NT keep them fingers crossed

Finally copped my All Star XX3's...i slept on them way too hard! Hopefully they backorder the black Stealths too!

yeah, they better not cancel, they took my money already....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

yeah, they better not cancel, they took my money already....
mad.gif

what did you order? i think they had size 12 cdp that was available maybe thats why? idk

if they cancel your order they will refund you no worries

I got my All-Stars so I'm good with that. I tried to get them when they came out but we didn't get any in Portland or Beaverton.
Go figure. I'm mad those aquas are already gone I was gonna get those today.
mad.gif

yah... I thought they don't take your money right away for back ordered items. Mine was taking out already I don't know why? I'm guessing cause Ipayed through paypal and I had no balance on my paypal so they took it out my bank account. I don't mind its just I think its wierd that they would stateon the email they gave me that they wouldn't take the money untill they ship it out.

someone posted on my profile from a other forum that they were called to confirm orders, he asked if he was guaranteed that he would get his pairs and theysaid "no you will have them they are pre-order they will ship out the 27th", that were just calling to confirm

has this happened with anyone else (he also put back a size 11 in the aquas so might want to look out for that)

i have not gotten a call the phone i place with the order i turn it off due to telemarketers

so its sounding good.

Damn, if I had more room to put shoes I woulda bought anither pair of all-stars. By far the best colorway sp far of the 23s until the white/reds drop.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

someone posted on my profile from a other forum that they were called to confirm orders, he asked if he was guaranteed that he would get his pairs and they said "no you will have them they are pre-order they will ship out the 27th", that were just calling to confirm

has this happened with anyone else (he also put back a size 11 in the aquas so might want to look out for that)

i have not gotten a call the phone i place with the order i turn it off due to telemarketers

so its sounding good.

I just received a phone call from Eastbay confirming that I placed the order. She said she just wanted to confirm everything, so when the items come in, Idon't have to reconfirm again, it's just "ready to go" as soon as they get it. Then they'll ship off to me.

Hopefully, I'm in the clear. I've had no problems backordering before. Let's hope it stays that way....

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

^ i thought they didnt take the money til the 27th

nah man, they def took it already. got a pair of aquas yesterday, and it showed up as a payment to eastbay "completed" as i checked today....

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

someone posted on my profile from a other forum that they were called to confirm orders, he asked if he was guaranteed that he would get his pairs and they said "no you will have them they are pre-order they will ship out the 27th", that were just calling to confirm

so its sounding good.

I just received a phone call from Eastbay confirming that I placed the order. She said she just wanted to confirm everything, so when the items come in, I don't have to reconfirm again, it's just "ready to go" as soon as they get it. Then they'll ship off to me.

Hopefully, I'm in the clear. I've had no problems backordering before. Let's hope it stays that way....

im going to call to confirm in a little bit
ill update, what was said in a while.

Eastbay called me earlier today to confirm my order. Hopefully they come through with my Aquas ($79.99/pair? How could you pass them up?), but it's nobiggie to me if I don't get 'em. Just more money for the VII/XVI CDP.

yeah I am pretty positive we will get our shoes. Worst case I am ok these are my second pair of AS XX3s. But I believe the confirmation email is binding. Itconfirms my shoes and my order. So if they were to back out, they would have a marketing nightmare and people will @@%%! and moan and it would be pretty bad. Sending out a CONFIRMATION email...means alot I would think. We shall see in a couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom