"ALL Star" xx3 on Eastbay

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Dammit didn't use the code, happy to get the Playoffs nonetheless. How long does it take to get the confirmation e-mail?

got mine around 15 mins after i ordered

Just got mines also, so wait, we're not getting billed(charged) until the 27th?
FYI: I've never purchased anything that was back-ordered so excuse my ignorance.

yes not until the 27

which is why i ordered

Same here, I don't even have over a hundred in my account which I asked about the confirmation e-mail.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info though man, now all I have to do is keep$233.96.
laugh.gif

thanks for the code 86.98 shipped for the aqua's... i already have a ds pair but for that price how could i say no

They got every shoe I don't want.

When I see a FSR of the Stealth XX3 (the real stealths), then I'll bite.

None of those shoes are worth not getting the 6/17 pack.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

NT is the best...I just had to bite and get a second pair of the "all stars." Now I have doubles of the stealths and the all stars. The rest of theXX3 colorways I only need one of.

thanks all!

not to rain on anyone's parade or anything but i wouldn't get your hopes up on getting the aqua's or the all stars. i can tell you now what willhappen on the 27th....you'll get an email saying they've been backordered again till such-n-such date....that date rolls around you get another emailstating the same thing.....next time you'll get an email saying they're no longer available and that your order has been canceled. this has happened tome in the past. plus, you gotta think about how long it's been since either of these were released, you really think they just found some extra'slaying around? but on a positive note, i hope it's true and they did find some more all stars b/c i'm about to backorder myself a pair as well.

for you guys who were the first to see this was there a 10.5 available for the X-XIII pack?

i saw the sizes early on...no, there wasn't a 10.5 available. just a 10 and an 11.

Originally Posted by the collector23

not to rain on anyone's parade or anything but i wouldn't get your hopes up on getting the aqua's or the all stars. i can tell you now what will happen on the 27th....you'll get an email saying they've been backordered again till such-n-such date....that date rolls around you get another email stating the same thing.....next time you'll get an email saying they're no longer available and that your order has been canceled. this has happened to me in the past. plus, you gotta think about how long it's been since either of these were released, you really think they just found some extra's laying around? but on a positive note, i hope it's true and they did find some more all stars b/c i'm about to backorder myself a pair as well.

This is a great reply.

Okay, I placed my order please delete this post...just kidding.

Yeah, you never know whats gonna happen on 27th.

Thanks 4 the info.

i just tried ordering the X/XIII pack and then the XV's with the code and it didnt work on either....why not

Originally Posted by the collector23

not to rain on anyone's parade or anything but i wouldn't get your hopes up on getting the aqua's or the all stars. i can tell you now what will happen on the 27th....you'll get an email saying they've been backordered again till such-n-such date....that date rolls around you get another email stating the same thing.....next time you'll get an email saying they're no longer available and that your order has been canceled. this has happened to me in the past. plus, you gotta think about how long it's been since either of these were released, you really think they just found some extra's laying around? but on a positive note, i hope it's true and they did find some more all stars b/c i'm about to backorder myself a pair as well.

yah, there might be a chance that this will happened but for $87 (for aquas) and if I dont get the shoes my order will be canceled and ill get my money backthen its a win...win... situation, its just a gamble im willing to take. Like you... I also hope it doesnt end up that way but if it does its was worth a try. I ordered mine... thanks for the info by the way guys! and the codes!

Just ordered a pair of the the AS xx3 in sz 11. Was thinking of the CDP 10/13, but just won a pair on ebay so I'll be waiting for those.

good looks on the heads up... idk what to get.. i'd get aquas to ball in cuz they're so cheap but at same time i want the red/blacks to actually rockbut don't have enough for both.. hmmm

The 6% from fatwallet is decent for the xx3. I overslept on the allstars and now I have to resort to this to buy them. The aquas are out of 10.5 too which is adisappointment.

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

When does eastbay charge your CC? right away? or when the shoes actually ship?
They charge your card when the item is shipped only if the item you want is back order. My friend tried to order the aquas about 30 mins. ago and theytold him it was sold out/not taking anymore orders his a size 10.5 so hopefully you're not a size 10.5

^ Good lookin
Na, I wasnt trying to cop the aqua's Already have them and I dont wear a 10.5
I was thinking about coppin the All-stars.

Missed out on the All-Stars when they originally released, just tried to add them to my cart now and I already got a message saying they're out of stockand no longer available
mad.gif

To clarify...the size 13 I tried to get is gone, looks like the other sizes are still available tho

Back
Top Bottom