"ALL Star" xx3 on Eastbay

Joe Billionaire, when you called what did you say? That you just wanted to confirm your order? I don't know if I've gotten a call because i'vebeen at school all day.

Originally Posted by jumpman23j

Joe Billionaire, when you called what did you say? That you just wanted to confirm your order? I don't know if I've gotten a call because i've been at school all day.

well i just seen a few people said that they got calls and since i turned off the ringer of the phone number i placed on the order, i just decided tocall

i said i ordered something yesterday i just wanted to see if went through...and she said the name and said "yep ur confirmed, but it wont be shippinguntil the 27th or 28th."

eastbay usually only calls to confirm if you spend alot of money one one order, or if your a 1st time customer.

of if your creditcard & mailing address are different ect....

as long as you check the status of you order online & it says (Unshipped - Backordered) your ok, if it says (Unshipped awaitingaproval) I would give eastbay a call & ask to be transfered to the payment processing department then just tell them it was you or authorized thepurchase & they just confirm your name, address, email & phone & your order will be approved.

PEACE!

i dont wnt to die anymore~~~
just got my 6/17 pack w/ retail price~ i m so $%@!+ happy now~
dancing~~

Lock this nonsense up!!!! This should be in the posts for websites....
smh.gif

For anybody who still wants to order the XX3, i called eastbay to confirm everything and i was just curious to find out if they where still available.
I did an inventory check, i entered the product number and then the shoe size and it said they were on back ordered and expected to be avalaible on june 10
so if i were you i would call them up and find out if you can still place an order
its worth a try.

To the thread starter....Please use the Website/Store updates thread for posts like these. The reason why it takes you to Nike Retro is because all the"update" threads were condensed into one. That way each forum's viewers can see deals and updates they may have other wised missed.

Back
Top Bottom