Originally Posted by EstBeast

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

982.gif

bush_straight_face.jpg

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Meh, Prolly fake. I'm tired of this broad.

tired.gif
 Yeah, yeah. Next you'll claim she's a 7/10 and then12 people will ask you to post YOUR broads cuz they better be 10's.

I'm tired of dudes like you. 
You shouldn't assume. I really don't think she is all that. She's overhyped for no reason and I'm not the average NT dude, so don't be so quick to talk, clown
just pretend she's a Victoria's Secret model for once. Stop with the negative basura talk about her. (That's trash in Spanish)

^ Pero, ella no es una modela. Se entiendo y hablar espanol, gracias
laugh.gif

tired.gif
 Yeah, yeah. Next you'll claim she's a 7/10 and then12 people will ask you to post YOUR broads cuz they better be 10's.

You shouldn't assume. I really don't think she is all that. She's overhyped for no reason and I'm not the average NT dude, so don't be so quick to talk, clown
just pretend she's a Victoria's Secret model for once. Stop with the negative basura talk about her. (That's trash in Spanish)

laugh.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 ^ Tiene yokes.

tired.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 ^ Tiene yokes.

How can yall hate? Oh she don't move much during. So?! Acting like you won't be laying there in a coma cuz you pounded and drained for so long you had a seizure. Smash her v into a real axwound.

How can yall hate? Oh she don't move much during. So?! Acting like you won't be laying there in a coma cuz you pounded and drained for so long you had a seizure. Smash her v into a real axwound.

Originally Posted by This Aint Aruba B

smashin kim & smashin a dead chick with a big booty are the same thing, they just lay there.
Actually smashin a dead chick>>>>smashin him because at least the dead chick has an excuse not move
Lazy chick needs to get off her high horse and ride some **** like her career depends on it

Originally Posted by This Aint Aruba B

smashin kim & smashin a dead chick with a big booty are the same thing, they just lay there.
Actually smashin a dead chick>>>>smashin him because at least the dead chick has an excuse not move
Lazy chick needs to get off her high horse and ride some **** like her career depends on it

^^^^ Edit that homie
and yes smashing a stiff chick is the same it doesn't matter who it is all that body for nothing 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

it dont matter how bad and sexy the chick look if its not worth $#!@
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^ Edit that homie
and yes smashing a stiff chick is the same it doesn't matter who it is all that body for nothing 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

it dont matter how bad and sexy the chick look if its not worth $#!@
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm confused how yall say she just lays there

we didn't even see her in full beast mode

yall could pass I'm take her with no hesitation