All that MASS in that dress

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Meh, Prolly fake. I'm tired of this broad.

tired.gif
 Yeah, yeah. Next you'll claim she's a 7/10 and then12 people will ask you to post YOUR broads cuz they better be 10's.

I'm tired of dudes like you. 
You shouldn't assume. I really don't think she is all that. She's overhyped for no reason and I'm not the average NT dude, so don't be so quick to talk, clown
just pretend she's a Victoria's Secret model for once. Stop with the negative basura talk about her. (That's trash in Spanish)

^ Pero, ella no es una modela. Se entiendo y hablar espanol, gracias
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 ^ Tiene chistes

tired.gif
 fixed 

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Meh, Prolly fake. I'm tired of this broad.

tired.gif
 Yeah, yeah. Next you'll claim she's a 7/10 and then12 people will ask you to post YOUR broads cuz they better be 10's.

I'm tired of dudes like you. 
You shouldn't assume. I really don't think she is all that. She's overhyped for no reason and I'm not the average NT dude, so don't be so quick to talk, clown
just pretend she's a Victoria's Secret model for once. Stop with the negative basura talk about her. (That's trash in Spanish)

^ Pero, ella no es una modela. Se entiendo y hablar espanol, gracias
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 ^ Tiene chistes

tired.gif
 fixed 

Kim is one of the hottest females in the mainstream public, but after reading the thread title, I expected something different.

There's millions of latinas and black women (even some white girls) with the same amount of mass. She got a fatty, ok, but it's been the same fatty for the past 5 years. Can we move on to something else now?

Kim is one of the hottest females in the mainstream public, but after reading the thread title, I expected something different.

There's millions of latinas and black women (even some white girls) with the same amount of mass. She got a fatty, ok, but it's been the same fatty for the past 5 years. Can we move on to something else now?

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Find us another chick who's better than Kim and we'll move on
grin.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Find us another chick who's better than Kim and we'll move on
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom