ALL THINGS MAJOR - NEVER MINOR

Got the message -- Will holla this evening at closing time...

As far as the forces, I'm waiting for my idol's joints-- Mr. Moses Malone...

"You can stop lying on the internet Slim..."
"...you already revealed the truth..."​

^^Kenny - Unfortunately we didn't get any M or L Paris T-shirts in. The manufacturer only had XL and XXL left, and now we are already out of XL, leaving us with XXL only.

Yo, what was that Jay Dee tape yall had playing in the shop the other night when me and Wilito came through? I was in there vibin' to the @#%$ and some of the songs I've never heard, and I got son's 11 Disc Library of A Legend compilation :smh:
smh.gif

My-T.
100% Intelligent Black Child
Download "The Kirk Out Hour" Myspace

^^ put it in the dryer for a few hours......
"hustlin comes naturally, it cant be taught!"

^^^
I was wondering the same thing.

Also, did anyone pick up their V's from Major? How much did they run?

We never post prices, as we encourage shoppers to experience our shop, as they may find a lot more that they've been looking for by coming through in person.

Rock, he's simply asking for the price. All the other shop owners on NT will gladly tell you the price. Yeah it's nice that the owners on here giving us inside info, and letting us know when shipments come in, but people on this site are the customers. He's doing himself a favor too.
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

That we run DC tee is nice. What other colors do they have? Gotta make another trip to MAJOR.
A wise man can play a fool but I fool can never play a wise man.

Yeah DK,

But most owners don't have to look at websites to even answer questions.. simply even giving insight to what's coming out is great.

Hell, when Greg posts prices, it's not like he always going to tell you inventory at each store he has. That would be too much.

I myself would go the same route letting people know they could come in the store.. just in case I gave some choice customers a discount. This way your not quoting prices over the net, that won't really be the case when you get to the store.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

I am sure if you made a call they would be glad to tell you a price. They will probably even tell you if they have your size if you ask nicely.

Back
Top Bottom