All Things Sports Media Thread!!

anyone here sign up for the athletic? a lot of good warriors beat writers with them now. dont care for football or baseball though.

More in the link
rnklirnvo50kb5cfcwld.png

skqonzmtoaaidqalhbhs.png

I dunno why they expect anything less from that fool. Of course cnn will have him on a bunch of times again.

Doug Collins to leave ESPN, return to Bulls in front-office role
Long before Doug Collins became an insightful analyst on ESPN’s game broadcasts and studio shows, he enjoyed a successful (though notably titleless) tenure as head coach of the Chicago Bulls.

Now, 28 years after being fired from that role, Collins is headed back to Chicago to serve as a senior advisor to VP of basketball operations John Paxson, whom he coached back in the ’80s. The new gig will cause him to quit his job at ESPN, where he has worked since 2013.

The Bulls will introduce Collins at a 3 p.m. news conference at the Advocate Center on Tuesday. The team release said “he will serve as an expert resource for the front office and coaching staff.”

The addition will do nothing to quiet speculation on the futures of general manager Gar Forman and coach Fred Hoiberg. But the Chicago Tribune reported shortly after the season ended that the Reinsdorfs sought to broaden the front office dialogue, possibly with additional hires. And sources said that, just like then, no changes are being considered.

Cris Carter with the realness today on First Thing's First. Doctors said Aaron Hernandez had the brain of 67 year old man, this doesn't excuse or completely explain his actions but its still crazy that a man that young's brain could really be affected that much by age 27. It really is a risk putting your people out there. I won't let my kids play that's for sure.

Football, boxing, mma, kickboxing, and even soccer with the headers will give you some kinda brain damage. It's become acceptable somehow because we enjoy them as sports.

Ha. That person stupid. There's a pic of them in the background wall on the set of sportscenter. It's probably that pic above.

Like Russillo a lot but i cant stand Will Cain. Hope ESPN doesnt go with that pairing as a full time thing

Back
Top Bottom