All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Where is Lebatard going?

Have they said who will run HQ? I liked Bomani and Fox together. Can’t stand Pablo and Mina Kimes.
According to reports I've seen, Highly Q is continuing on with new fill ins. Le Batard's radio show is being replaced with the new Mike Greenberg show (oh goody)
Le Betard himself hasn't announced anything yet about where he is going.

they'll still be available through the podcast..

going see after today's show which of the apple links are still being used for them

geeeeee espn really just wiped everything except HQ

was trying to listen to the rest of yesterday's show at the podcenter that i didn catch and shh was gone

Get on Apple podcast or Google podcast.

i got it.. but they’re starting fresh

but was specifically trying catch the rest of yesterday.. assumed it would still be up on the espn podcast link

they still have the other lebatard shows up.. it’s just the main show that’s gone

HQ wasn’t bad with Bomani, Nolan and Izzy yesterday. Curious if that’s gonna be the lineup or they’ll keep rotating it.

Lebetard is still on the air everyday? He’s just doing a podcast or something?

HQ wasn’t bad with Bomani, Nolan and Izzy yesterday. Curious if that’s gonna be the lineup or they’ll keep rotating it.

Lebetard is still on the air everyday? He’s just doing a podcast or something?

You can get his radio show on podcast apps/spotify, they're still going strong. Not doing anything live though I think.

I’m listening to yesterday and there is so much going on double seven dildo, Stugotz flicking a piece of a bagel sandwich at Dans face and the Brockmeire call had me crying :rofl:
442896E9-A962-4474-8251-BA10B39969EE.png

new logo fire hope it’s on a shirt soon

Last edited:
I’m listening to yesterday and there is so much going on double seven dildo, Stugotz flicking a piece of a bagel sandwich at Dans face and the Brockmeire call had me crying :rofl:
442896E9-A962-4474-8251-BA10B39969EE.png

new logo fire hope it’s on a shirt soon

the brockmeire one had me DYING.. like when dude start with the mascot AND went back to giving the count

DYING

I hate that they have Bart Scott’s radio show on ESPN + . Air that **** on ESPN 2 or News.

Back
Top Bottom