All Things Sports Media Thread!!

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL Yea, this one was good as hell man. Some good lil side stories.

Didn't know he was going to go to Oak Hill.

Zona story too.

😂😂😂😂😂 He mentioned Thrill

Last edited:
I'm watching now. His title on the video being "Former pro and mcdonalds all american" is wild tho :lol:

How did I miss him up Kenner w/ Melo?
Yea I remember those. Cant remember how many I went to though.

He didn't make the McDonalds. I remember him crying in Trev's office about it.

Slay didn't do his HW.

Yea I remember those. Cant remember how many I went to though.

He didn't make the McDonalds. I remember him crying in Trev's office about it.

Slay didn't do his HW.

Wait...im just now seeing they talk about it too. John never corrected him and goes on to answer how he felt making the game :rofl::smh:

in retrospect...it's kinda wild that ***** took 8 3's per game in the ncaa back then :lol:

Last edited:
langfor5 langfor5

You know who got BUCKETS during his Jayhawk days? Keith Langford. And our host, Jeff Hawkins, was so excited to catch up with his former Kansas teammate, who is now in the midst of his 10th season abroad. Together, they discuss their thoughts on the Jayhawks' thrilling win at Texas Tech and share some hilarious stories about their days together in Lawrence.

‎Rock Chalk J-Hawk: J-Hawk catches up Keith "Freeze" Langford, the eighth-leading scorer in Kansas history on Apple Podcasts https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...d-eighth-leading/id1536363043?i=1000503064361

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Appreciate the heads up on the content. Freeze is my all time favorite college basketball and Jayhawk. Damn shame how his career ended at KU.

It was a good run. Haven’t been there since the beginning, started around 2015 with the radio show. Can’t wait to see what’s next.

Listened to Lebatard damn near every day since like ‘13/14. Curious if the ESPN regulars will be allowed to do guest spots on the new show.
Excited and nervous to see where they go. The fact they were able to get Stugotz on tv for serious appearances alone was a huge accomplishment :lol:

Not even sure how you can fix your fingers to even type something like that.

You don't see them thighs?!?

diddydatazz2.png

Where is Lebatard going?

Have they said who will run HQ? I liked Bomani and Fox together. Can’t stand Pablo and Mina Kimes.

Back
Top Bottom