All Things Sports Media Thread!!

What I'm also continually confused about is guys like Rodgers saying he was right about Covid and everyone's mad. What, exactly, are these guys claiming they were right about? We still runnin with this?

The world is so backwards it's even got my man Le Batard dying his damn eyebrows now.

Capture-18-832x447.jpg

Capture-20-e1704818561726-832x447.jpg

What I'm also continually confused about is guys like Rodgers saying he was right about Covid and everyone's mad. What, exactly, are these guys claiming they were right about? We still runnin with this?

The world is so backwards it's even got my man Le Batard dying his damn eyebrows now.

Capture-18-832x447.jpg

Dan's dye is a reference to this:

Complains about censorship as he gets paid to have a national platform weekly to spew his soliloquys on one of the biggest networks and for the biggest media conglomerate in the world.

Complains about vaccines as he cashes cheques from a big benificiary of big pharma wealth.

It's all so peak QAaron :lol:

Complains about censorship as he gets paid to have a national platform weekly to spew his soliloquys on one of the biggest networks and for the biggest media conglomerate in the world.

Complains about vaccines as he cashes cheques from a big benificiary of big pharma wealth.

It's all so peak QAaron :lol:

Was listening to something and they were talking about how his last girl was super liberal and how this all stems from that

These dudes so damn fragile

THE Sebastian telfair from the doc Through the Fire on the newest episode. 4min in already discussing best players from Coney Island and overall best from NY

Skip To My Lou will be on tomorrow’s show. He’s heated about what Telfair said regarding best players in NY. He also said Telfair need to stay off the drugs:lol:. DC are you….:nerd:

Telfair aging badly. dude looks like he is in his early 50s. maybe, it's the bad lighting as well

What’s the deal with Stephen A and Whitlock? SAS said he is going in today on his show.
Whitlock has been taking shots for years, ge hopped on the Katt Williams energy/wave and aired out his feelings on SAS on his podcast last week too

Screamin A said he'd respond in kind on his show a few months back.

Capture-18-832x447.jpg

IMG_5520.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom