All Things Sports Media Thread!!

yelled ‘gotdamb’ at least 2x now catching KMart on the tube w/ them thangs thanging under her dress.

Horndog I am and my girl loves it.

Pat gives me diet MAGA energy. I’ve seen his show at work a few times and it’s good cause they talk about all topics and not just LeBron, Cowboys and Brady all show.

that’s the go to move.. can’t remember who it was originally said about or to

but it’s amazing how quick those dudes run to that audience as soon as they f up and either get clowned or get called out

cant just say my bad and call it a day

This the first I’ve heard of this story…

Anybody care to give my a quick tldr recap??
From what I gather here...

Time Inc. owned S.I. for nearly 70 years.
-The Meredith Corporation then bought Time around 2018. The had no interest in the S.I. portion so they sorta sold it to Authentic Brands Group and one of them (not clear who) licensed the "rights" of S.I. to TheMaven Inc.
-Once that happened the first round of layoffs and shedding salary started in 2019.
-In 2021 TheMaven acquired more websites and consolidated those into the S.I. brand with their goal to get their name into new avenues, which they did (resorts, apparel, etc).
-Late 2023 S.I. (with a skeleton staff at this point) was caught publishing A.I. articles with fake authors, a serious no-no especially for that brand (whatever was left of it).
-Finally, this month TheMaven (under a new name now) missed a multi-million dollar payment still owed to Authentic Brands and Authentic then terminated the entire deal.
-In response, TheMaven announced it would be laying off all employees.
-In response to THAT, Authentic announced they plan to continue S.I. operations, including during a transition to a potential new publishing partner. “This will not go dark,” Authentic said.

I probably have a bunch of old SI boxed somewhere. The swimsuit edition was something I tried to collect :lol:

Mase back in studio looking tired af
Best sports pod & none of them are athletes

4got this applied here but it kinda deserves its own **** too

I watch IIWII. This is a convo I had with my brother shows how I feel
IMG_2010.jpeg

:rofl: ain’t even finish 🐾 but the side stories are too real

Its a great show for sports and hip hop fans.

They just added Mark Jackson on a regular basis too.

This actually is a pretty good idea, especially on the deuce.

Seems so long ago ESPN2 was midweek strongman competitions and dog and pony shows :lol:

Kurt Warner was my guy

Clarett def certified to talk CFB too.
Don’t/can’t watch the games but I’ll stay informed.

Back
Top Bottom