All Things Sports Media Thread!!

Right man, they're just eehugh though you defended them in June or something when I said a similar thing :lol:

I feel like Simmons was more eager to talk to Glazer than anyone, because Glazer hates ESPN and calls them out publicly all the time.

:lol: Most definitely. I do somewhat have respect for Glazer because he's good at what he does and making connections etc, but man he is SUCH a douche. :lol: Not in a rude/mean way, a nice douche I guess. I mean I appreciate that he's at least real and what you see is what you get, but guys like him are exhausting to be around :lol:

I will say that hearing him talk about how he took shots at ESPN only because he knew it would generate buzz and people were responding to it, that kinda thing is extremely lame to me.
"I'm not REALLY this upset about it, but I know if I come at them people will get behind me." That kinda grandstanding is weak. Bill does the same thing but it seems to come from a place of more legitimate bitterness/malice :lol:

Not sports media, but apparently Chris Ryan and Andy Greenwald will be doing their GoT after show on HBO Now.
ohwell.gif

Hope they stay as honest as possible.

Bo knows drama [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol:

yeah man hes on ESPN radio, Around the Horn and Highly Questionable

check out his podcasts, they are very good

does he even work for espn?
nick-young-confused-face-300x256.png

i dont watch espn unless it's a live gm, occasional SC after the gm or a 30for30
i wasn't sure if he was just a guest here and there or actually had his own program and on payroll
i had the channel on when i had a day off from work and it's terrible. skip/stephen A :x ATH, michelle beadle's show, etc. don't know how ya sit thru that stuff

Last edited:
If ESPN tries to suspend or blackball him all hell gonna break loose
Nah, they know better than that. They tried to make him cover it up though.
laugh.gif

TMZ:
A cover-up at ESPN ... well, more a like a partial cover-up ... when Bomani Jones was asked to cover up his t-shirt that had the word, "Caucasians" printed across the chest. 

The shirt is mocking the Cleveland Indians logo -- which many people find offensive. The shirt also flips the script by replacing the image of Chief Wahoo with a blonde white guy with the dollar symbol poking out from the back of his head. 

0407-bomani-jones-sub-espn-4.jpg

Sources tell us, "ESPN freaked out" and asked Jones to cover up his shirt. We're told midway through the show, BJ slightly compromised and partially zipped up the front of his hoodie ... hiding part of the image. 

We reached out to ESPN for comment -- so far, no word back.

UPDATE:

11:32 AM PT -- A rep for ESPN tells TMZ Sports, "As the show progressed, we felt Bomani had made his point and had openly discussed why he was wearing the shirt, and we wanted to keep the focus to the topics of the day."
Bo
pimp.gif

i dont watch espn unless it's a live gm, occasional SC after the gm or a 30for30
i wasn't sure if he was just a guest here and there or actually had his own program and on payroll
i had the channel on when i had a day off from work and it's terrible. skip/stephen A
sick.gif
ATH, michelle beadle's show, etc. don't know how ya sit thru that stuff
How you seen all that yet didn't catch Bomani and Dan LeBatard's daily show scrunched in between?
laugh.gif

So lame. They don't blur out the cleveland baseball team's logo or the washington football team's logo. Guess white people don't want to be logos or team neams.

He has his own radio show too.

i had the channel on when i had a day off from work and it's terrible. skip/stephen A :x ATH, michelle beadle's show, etc. don't know how ya sit thru that stuff

I try to tell people this all the time, ESPN Radio >>>>>>>>>>> ESPN TV shows.

Dan and Stugotz 10 am, Bomani 4pm, life changing.

He has his own radio show too.

I try to tell people this all the time, ESPN Radio >>>>>>>>>>> ESPN TV shows.

Dan and Stugotz 10 am, Bomani 4pm, life changing.

sports radio is def better. use to listen to it when i worked late

Back
Top Bottom