All u bitter ex-boyfriend types, I got a hypothetical question..

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

thats a dope dream lol. but yea id let her in, I mean, who knows how many humans are still out there, for all u know u got the last 2 women in the world in ur shelter. whats wifey gonna do...leave!?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

About that dream though...and why I did't finish it. Since then, I've actually been trying to fantasize about the ex while getting it cracking with the current. Just to see what would happen... and I'm more than happy that those past memories do NOTHING for me now. I coldn't focus on my ex. I didn't even want to. That was a relief.I was scared my mind had relapsed for a second, bt my body couldn't care any less about shorty. That's good. Thank God. So anyway, I had another dream last night... my current was living the life my ex used to live when we were together. She stayed at her old crb and answered to my ex's people and stuff
grin.gif
. Mad weird. My mind is a convoluted place man..

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Nawth21

My headshot game is
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

vids, real-life experience, or ducktales.
Don't mean that in a good way my man, I sucketh

Hmmmm.... When you get done with enPHAN I got next...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

thats a dope dream lol. but yea id let her in, I mean, who knows how many humans are still out there, for all u know u got the last 2 women in the world in ur shelter. whats wifey gonna do...leave!?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

About that dream though...and why I did't finish it. Since then, I've actually been trying to fantasize about the ex while getting it cracking with the current. Just to see what would happen... and I'm more than happy that those past memories do NOTHING for me now. I coldn't focus on my ex. I didn't even want to. That was a relief.I was scared my mind had relapsed for a second, bt my body couldn't care any less about shorty. That's good. Thank God. So anyway, I had another dream last night... my current was living the life my ex used to live when we were together. She stayed at her old crb and answered to my ex's people and stuff
grin.gif
. Mad weird. My mind is a convoluted place man..

Originally Posted by Nawth21

My headshot game is
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

vids, real-life experience, or ducktales.
Don't mean that in a good way my man, I sucketh

Hmmmm.... When you get done with enPHAN I got next...
nerd.gif

she said her headshots are .

and she suckeths....

we need photographic/video evidence...

she said her headshots are .

and she suckeths....

we need photographic/video evidence...

That's your problem... you got this team mentality. I ain't "WE". So "I" got next. $$$! a "WE", a "THEY", and the rest of "THEM" So anyway, how's Shane my Sugarlump? He %%!%+! up yet? Cuz you know I've never had white meat....
devil.gif

That's your problem... you got this team mentality. I ain't "WE". So "I" got next. $$$! a "WE", a "THEY", and the rest of "THEM" So anyway, how's Shane my Sugarlump? He %%!%+! up yet? Cuz you know I've never had white meat....
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

devil.gif
ill only give you sam cause im cuffing sara via twitter.

devil.gif

Disease the virus is spreading in all directions
no safe zone no cure and no protection
no symptoms define the signs of an infection
no vaccines, remedies, and no corrections
Quarantine the dreams and seal off the connections
don't let them in not a friend not a reflection
everybody's got it and want you to have it next and
don't accept them if you want to stay as an exception
no pill can heal the ill of this...

she stays out

Disease the virus is spreading in all directions
no safe zone no cure and no protection
no symptoms define the signs of an infection
no vaccines, remedies, and no corrections
Quarantine the dreams and seal off the connections
don't let them in not a friend not a reflection
everybody's got it and want you to have it next and
don't accept them if you want to stay as an exception
no pill can heal the ill of this...

she stays out

devil.gif
handshake.jpg

Back
Top Bottom