All u bitter ex-boyfriend types, I got a hypothetical question..

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Murda He

That's your problem... you got this team mentality. I ain't "WE". So "I" got next. $$$! a "WE", a "THEY", and the rest of "THEM" So anyway, how's Shane my Sugarlump? He %%!%+! up yet? Cuz you know I've never had white meat....
devil.gif
ill only give you sam cause im cuffing sara via twitter.
handshake.jpg

That's your problem... you got this team mentality. I ain't "WE". So "I" got next. $$$! a "WE", a "THEY", and the rest of "THEM" So anyway, how's Shane my Sugarlump? He %%!%+! up yet? Cuz you know I've never had white meat....
devil.gif

laugh.gif
No, we good.

devil.gif

laugh.gif
No, we good.

*thinks about if it were the other way around would they do the same for me....THINKS... nah they can stay out there and rot for all i care
laugh.gif

*thinks about if it were the other way around would they do the same for me....THINKS... nah they can stay out there and rot for all i care
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

laugh.gif
I know she wouldn't... that %*!%+ remedial
laugh.gif
. But I would. That "high road" +!$! is the bees knees. I'd rather die trying to help someone live than live waiting to die... ya'mean?

yo, rilla, i cant see pics at work, famlay
Quit then. I can see pics just fine with my unemployed %%#. Let's switch. Aight then.

laugh.gif

i'd let you in.

laugh.gif

i'd let you in.

laugh.gif
I know she wouldn't... that %*!%+ remedial
laugh.gif
. But I would. That "high road" +!$! is the bees knees. I'd rather die trying to help someone live than live waiting to die... ya'mean?

Quit then. I can see pics just fine with my unemployed %%#. Let's switch. Aight then.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Depends why you broke up. Do you still have feelings for her or did she do you completely wrong?

P.S. i'm pretty forgiving in general. So i'd probably save her JUST so she could feel bad about doing me wrong. Mindcontrol. She wouldn't be able to understand the act of good faith being extended. Places the ball back in your court. Dominance FTW.
Pains me to say it but QFT. In life or death, I probably couldn't do it, even though my last Ex is an uppity !!%@!. It is all about not taking the L.

Depends why you broke up. Do you still have feelings for her or did she do you completely wrong?

P.S. i'm pretty forgiving in general. So i'd probably save her JUST so she could feel bad about doing me wrong. Mindcontrol. She wouldn't be able to understand the act of good faith being extended. Places the ball back in your court. Dominance FTW.
Pains me to say it but QFT. In life or death, I probably couldn't do it, even though my last Ex is an uppity !!%@!. It is all about not taking the L.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Exactly.

Imagine the amount of sheer confidence you would have over yourself knowing that she knows that you're in control. Complete and ultimate win. Plus she'll avoid bringing it up just so you won't have to rub it in her face as a trump card. She'll know her role. The intangibles win out here. #SwagOverload
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Exactly.

Imagine the amount of sheer confidence you would have over yourself knowing that she knows that you're in control. Complete and ultimate win. Plus she'll avoid bringing it up just so you won't have to rub it in her face as a trump card. She'll know her role. The intangibles win out here. #SwagOverload
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom