All u bitter ex-boyfriend types, I got a hypothetical question..

Originally Posted by Murda He

there u go arguing before reading again...
laugh.gif
.. go back and read what I said I'd do before you get so up in arms against me.

I'm not up in arms. I'm addressing your comments as you've seemed to avoid mine.

I think your view is

A.) Immature and immoral in letting someone else die.
B.) Contradictory based on arguments you followed up with.

laugh.gif

I'm not up in arms. I'm addressing your comments as you've seemed to avoid mine.

I think your view is

A.) Immature and immoral in letting someone else die.
B.) Contradictory based on arguments you followed up with.

I'd save her...

But only to use her as a zombie decoy... assuming we eventually have to make a mad dash to the car.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I'd tell her go to her mans bomb shelter.
How can there be any other response than this?
Originally Posted by kix4kix

If you salty enough to let your ex die. She won.
She won but she dead tho? So who really won?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I'd tell her go to her mans bomb shelter.
How can there be any other response than this?
Originally Posted by kix4kix

If you salty enough to let your ex die. She won.
She won but she dead tho? So who really won?

laugh.gif

Guess u missed this:

Murda He BEEN said:
dunks87 wrote:
*thinks about if it were the other way around would they do the same for me....THINKS... nah they can stay out there and rot for all i care
laugh.gif
I know she wouldn't... that %*!%+ remedial
laugh.gif
. But I would. That "high road" +!$! is the bees knees. I'd rather die trying to help someone live than live waiting to die... ya'mean?

Now go stand in the corner. You just mad I dismissed you 2 days ago in that other thread so u came in here tryna pick a revenge argument
laugh.gif
. Go somewhere child..

A. You didn't dismiss ANYTHING. You were proven to have faulty arguments with EVERY proposition you made and even avoided a majority of the ones placed before you.

B. You can rightfully say that you said this at some point in the thread. Fair point. However, why flip-flop over 3 times on the same topic with polar conclusions. You're either  deluded or forgetful.

laugh.gif

Guess u missed this:

Murda He BEEN said:
dunks87 wrote:
*thinks about if it were the other way around would they do the same for me....THINKS... nah they can stay out there and rot for all i care
laugh.gif
I know she wouldn't... that %*!%+ remedial
laugh.gif
. But I would. That "high road" +!$! is the bees knees. I'd rather die trying to help someone live than live waiting to die... ya'mean?

Now go stand in the corner. You just mad I dismissed you 2 days ago in that other thread so u came in here tryna pick a revenge argument
laugh.gif
. Go somewhere child..

A. You didn't dismiss ANYTHING. You were proven to have faulty arguments with EVERY proposition you made and even avoided a majority of the ones placed before you.

B. You can rightfully say that you said this at some point in the thread. Fair point. However, why flip-flop over 3 times on the same topic with polar conclusions. You're either  deluded or forgetful.

Originally Posted by penny4mvp2k

I'd save her...

But only to use her as a zombie decoy... assuming we eventually have to make a mad dash to the car.

b!&$# would become a human shield
and a sex slave 
devil.gif

but i wouldnt hesitate to double tap that trifling chick

Originally Posted by penny4mvp2k

I'd save her...

b!&$# would become a human shield
and a sex slave 
devil.gif

but i wouldnt hesitate to double tap that trifling chick

I'd save her, and hold that !@$+ over her head for the rest of our days. And if she ever cheated instead of the normal "i bought you a ring" type complaints i'd hit her with that "Batch i saved your life and this is how you repay me"

I'd save her, and hold that !@$+ over her head for the rest of our days. And if she ever cheated instead of the normal "i bought you a ring" type complaints i'd hit her with that "Batch i saved your life and this is how you repay me"

Save her. I'm not about to die on some forever alone type scenario. But if she's a zombie, I will kill her. And I won't feel bad about it at all.

*Cue the scene of a flying dead zombie girl corpse being thrown from a loaded compound. Other zombies look up in surprise. GET AT ME comes over the loudspeaker*
pimp.gif

Save her. I'm not about to die on some forever alone type scenario. But if she's a zombie, I will kill her. And I won't feel bad about it at all.

*Cue the scene of a flying dead zombie girl corpse being thrown from a loaded compound. Other zombies look up in surprise. GET AT ME comes over the loudspeaker*
pimp.gif

Glad this topic came up...

Aside from the far and away winning response of "go to your mans bomb shelter"
I would take my sweet time getting to the intercom, let her call out to me for a
Couple minutes...getting the attention of the zombies in the process
Then proceed to "think" about if I'm going to let her in while speaking thru a pass-thru
On the door as the zombies creep n get closer just so she can see the -_- and beg
For my mercy...if the current wifey pushes for me to save her then the humanitarian
In me will give in and let her in (and she will be skating on thin ice word to the double-tap)
...if no one on the inside pleads her case...I tell her
To hold on as I go back to whatever I was doing before she interrupted me as I do now
Only in this scenario she won't be bothering me anymore after that

Glad this topic came up...

Aside from the far and away winning response of "go to your mans bomb shelter"
I would take my sweet time getting to the intercom, let her call out to me for a
Couple minutes...getting the attention of the zombies in the process
Then proceed to "think" about if I'm going to let her in while speaking thru a pass-thru
On the door as the zombies creep n get closer just so she can see the -_- and beg
For my mercy...if the current wifey pushes for me to save her then the humanitarian
In me will give in and let her in (and she will be skating on thin ice word to the double-tap)
...if no one on the inside pleads her case...I tell her
To hold on as I go back to whatever I was doing before she interrupted me as I do now
Only in this scenario she won't be bothering me anymore after that

Back
Top Bottom