All White 12s Being Added to the Holiday 09' Release

lol pure 12's, i thought we made enough hate about the "pure" releases to get rid of them? there's no convincing gentry i guess...

WOMP WOMP WOMP - White shoes, in December, for $150....enuff said

Thanx for the info tho, keep it comin

Theres no way Brand J. drops pure 12's w/o the black cat 12's,

"""so ""goliath"" whats the scoop, with the black cat 12's ???""

I know someone heard something about them black cats ..

Id probally copp me some black cat 12's ,
even though I got a vvnds pair of nubuck 12's,I only mention them cause,
I imagine the nubucks will be the inspiration for the black cats ,
minus the white and uni. blue = black cats.....

All White and Perforated? Ill Pass JB Especially in Winter and in the Pacific Northwest?
I'll take a pair of All White Jumpman Pros anyday.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

This post = FALSE

Another rumor...

While, the 3rd colorway will be predominately White, the colorway could be described more as White/White/Black/Red...

The upper will be perfed on every other "sun ray" and from what I remember the heel tag is black, as is the liner...again, like I have stated before on the XII's that I saw, I looked at them quickly...

Bottom line, this isn't White/White like an AF1...there is much more detail, and even some Black and Red on the shoe...

JM
well, that killed that
eyes.gif

smh.gif
wat does that mean
nerd.gif
what I meant when I said that?

the XII's are loosely based on the Japanese Flag(sun rising)(most evident on the white/red XII's). The mid-leather/bottom represents the sun and the"rays" are the sectioned off leather strands that surround the middle leather "sun" block.

What he said was that the upper leather part(the "sun rays" or sectioned off leather strands) are gonna alternate between perforated leather andregular leather going around the entire shoe.
I don't know about you guys, BUT the image in my head is
eyes.gif
,they're basically all white with what I'm guessing will end up as a black bottom/back tag, and red accents(like the 23, the jumpman on the bottom), anda combo of black and red on the TWO3 on the tongue(like a red jumpman on the tag, TWO being black, and 3 being red...), possibly a black sockliner and silvereyelets...I'm just saying though.

Color combo is cool, perforated upper is NOT, so that killed this pair of XII's for me.

If you wanna know what HE meant, I can't help you there, sorry

Disclaimer- *everything in this post was speculated by me, I have not seen this pair of XII's nor do I have any info, that's just a possible colorblocking I came up with in my head based on my knowledge of JB, the colorway, JM, and the hints he dropped*
a PS would be nice though

definitely a cop and save for later shoe...if JB is doing the nubuck xii, wonder if they would consider doing the melo xii ?

A definate cop for me..Along with the IX, the XII is in my top 3 J's..They'll be nice to get and ice em til summer..Peace

Not exactly all white, there is def. a twist to these.

A touch of a few colors, being Red and Black.

Patent too.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Not exactly all white, there is def. a twist to these.

A touch of a few colors, being Red and Black.

Patent too.
interesting...
nerd.gif

edit: I read a few pages back that they'll be perfed as well...
eyes.gif
Idont know if that will work on the XII's
grin.gif

i'll have to say, im gonna be passing on these.
all white is just way too hard to keep clean.

Back
Top Bottom