Allan Houston Wearing FP3...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Still sitting for retail in spots in DE and Philly and NYC for retail.

These don't age in the box, so, not surprising that his pair is an original, wearable, and look like the first day they dropped...

lol, stop gassin these dudes, these joints came out in like 2002, there's no way a shoe is still sitting for retail 10 years later except for that RARE mom-and-pop store that just doesn't get rid of anything, and I mean that's RARE especially nowadays in the internet/ebay age.  About 10 years ago you'd find that sometimes cause the owners wouldn't be up on ebay seeing what their stuff was worth.

the rubber straps def. DO age in the box. Broke out a pair of battlegrounds not that long ago and found out the hard way
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

The magnetic strap in the middle was always a failure.

Remember that post where people were saying to paint the clear pods on the sides with a marker? I remember I painted mine orange with my white/royal blue pair (for Knicks colors of course)....such a dope idea at the time
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Did same to my gold pair, painted the honeycombs black.

Bought the Gold FP3's and a Tillary Park Battlegrounds tee when they came out. Sold the sneaks, and every time I see my t-shirt now, I get pissed I sold them.

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

the rubber straps def. DO age in the box. Broke out a pair of battlegrounds not that long ago and found out the hard way
frown.gif

Tried on mine a year ago
frown.gif

Classics but wasnt built for wide/flat foot folks such as myself. Couldnt get that top snap to stay in either. Would still cop another pair if they retroed though lol

man, i've got probably 20 pairs of these in at least six colorways (gold/black BG, blue BG, black/black, black/blue, white/red, white/green, white/black, etc). the only color I never picked up (and I don't know where they released) were the black/red.
of all the pairs I have, I never paid more than $50 for them. that shows how well they sold.

not bad to ball in....if you cut the top strap with the magnet off

I wasn't a fan of most of the FP3... Battlegrounds were appreciated but the GOATS were
P1010059.JPG

(another NTers I think) 

But all this talk about Allan Houston in Flightposites got me thinking about my favorite pair that he wore

Spoiler [+]
nike-flightposite-allen-houston-knicks-player-exclusive_10.jpg

nike-flightposite-allen-houston-knicks-player-exclusive.jpg

nike-flightposite-allen-houston-knicks-player-exclusive_06.jpg

nike-flightposite-allen-houston-knicks-player-exclusive_07.jpg

Jawns sold for 900 on eBay a while back
30t6p3b.gif

Man I loved mine (and still do). One of the best on court performing shoes I've ever worn

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I saw that and texted my homie 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I just sold my Navy Battlegrounds this weekend too,
tired.gif

28rsli.jpg

Thanks brotha from anotha
happy.gif

But on another note... those NBA Allstar socks....
WHERE?????
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

My pops refused to buy me these my Freshman year in H.S....smh, always wanted these too

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I watched these refuse to get purchased coming up.

NYC was alllll over these.. cats were odin coppin team colirs from Eastbay too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by novaflight

Joints were hella uncomfortable.

FP3's?

I thought they were too comfortable. The zoom was too soft for basketball IMO

I still regret being a total cheap @%$ and trying to negotiate with some dude on eBay for a white/gray pair.

Bout 2 years ago before the foam explosion, under a hundred bucks too...haven't come across any colorways for a decent price since.

Back
Top Bottom