Allan Houston Wearing FP3...

Originally Posted by MJsaver

I still regret being a total cheap @%$ and trying to negotiate with some dude on eBay for a white/gray pair.

Bout 2 years ago before the foam explosion, under a hundred bucks too...haven't come across any colorways for a decent price since.

Man I traded my white/grey TB pair (bought them from Eastbay for $120) in return for Zoom Jet Flights & $50....The Jet Flights turned out to not fit me & I still count that trade as the worst sneaker decision I have EVER made, LOL.

-Pete

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I watched these refuse to get purchased coming up.

Not me homie...I'm from HTown as well & when these dropped, I was on em...still have them as we speak.

I'm tight I sold my White/Royal pair in flightclub for only $100. That was I wanna say about 3 years ago. I only got $70 for them though
tired.gif
. I knew I could have sold them for a lot more but I was too lazy to set it all up on ebay. Moral of the story, don't &%*(# with flightclub. Not as a buyer or seller. They were worn, but less than ten times in 7 years. They were in really good shape.

Originally Posted by novaflight

Joints were hella uncomfortable.
Flightposite 3's?? No way. They dont make zoom air like that anymore. One of the softest/bouncy zoom air shoes I've ever owned.

Loved my FP3s. Hoping they retro these with good quality and the same sick zoom...

They had these on clearance in NYC. I remember Dr.Jays had them on a table for 40 dollars bet it releases now and it sells out in 30secs and dudes flipping for 100 over retail.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Still sitting for retail in spots in DE and Philly and NYC for retail.

These don't age in the box, so, not surprising that his pair is an original, wearable, and look like the first day they dropped...

Where in NYC?

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

These don't age in the box, so, not surprising that his pair is an original, wearable, and look like the first day they dropped...

lol, stop gassin these dudes, these joints came out in like 2002, there's no way a shoe is still sitting for retail 10 years later except for that RARE mom-and-pop store that just doesn't get rid of anything, and I mean that's RARE especially nowadays in the internet/ebay age.  About 10 years ago you'd find that sometimes cause the owners wouldn't be up on ebay seeing what their stuff was worth.

ehh, i lived in philly 2 yrs back and found a spot that had original Air Max TL's from 99 (not just 1 pair, saw at least 4 pairs sizes 9-13), spot might have been a om and pop, but it was right in the middle of the city too.

My pair just died a few months ago
30t6p3b.gif
I should've copped more pairs when they had em in every flavor in eastbay back in the day.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

I wonder if they were retroed would the hypebeast go crazy over these as well 
eyes.gif

I hope like hell they don't.

Me and you both. Copped my Zinc and blue/black flightposite II's for $130 each when they just retroed. NYC hypebeast couldve cared less about those dropping and hopefully if these release it's the same story

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

I wonder if they were retroed would the hypebeast go crazy over these as well 
eyes.gif

Me and you both. Copped my Zinc and blue/black flightposite II's for $130 each when they just retroed. NYC hypebeast couldve cared less about those dropping and hopefully if these release it's the same story
flightposite II's were always da weakest link though...

and to the people saying the 3's were uncomfy......

wth you on?

those insoles were like bouncing on springs...literally. the most comfy insoles ever. i even took em out and put em in other kicks after the fp3 died.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

flightposite II's were always da weakest link though...

True indeed.

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

and to the people saying the 3's were uncomfy......

wth you on?

those insoles were like bouncing on springs...literally. the most comfy insoles ever. i even took em out and put em in other kicks after the fp3 died.

This. I only hope that when they do come back out, the retros feel the same way.

What stores if thats true? I could really use a pair.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by novaflight

Joints were hella uncomfortable.

eek.gif

I had these when they first released my wife (then girlfriend) bought these for me to play ball in. This was supposed to be the ultimate shoe to ball in. These things were. Or only uncomfortable, but mine made an awful clicking sound when running....a very overrated shoe. I had these and about 6-7 other pairs in the trunk of my car. It got broken into and they popped my trunk looking for the sub and got my duffle bag full or heat.

Walking on air when you wear these.

Good old eastbay days when they had all the tb color ways on sale

I liked the FP III but actually preferred the II in all black. I know if these were to release today they would probably flip for 500+ but when they originally dropped were marked down to 40 bucks smh.

Back
Top Bottom