Allen Iverson Press Conference NBA tv

i was watching like #!$ ... is he serious ... but w/e ... i just hope he can be a team player ...

not going to say much but to this presser which i watched the entire thing....all i could do is *breathe a sigh of relief*...I'm a lil disappointed withhim not answering questions directly or as he should, but the emotion and admittance of him doing some stuff very wrong, just wanting the coach to "give[him]" an assignment and te emotion did it all for me. this guy has never been about publicity stunts or wanting to make a scene, its all real....WELCOMEBACK AI...WELCOME BACK.....just keep ur head screwed on straight now!

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

"I'm just ha...{gag}...happy."
roll.gif
I can't lie... That part makes me crack up every time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

You can't ignore the last two teams he left getting better with him gone and it wasn't even like his old teams got a whole bunch of extra talent for the most part they were just one for one swaps.
Are you serious.

The Nuggets are better because Chancey Billups is on the team. Not solely because Iverson is off. And Detroit is better without him?
indifferent.gif
They are 6-12 if you didnt make me think about them I might have thoughtthey had retired form the league. No1 is mentioning Detroit in anything. Its pretty clear Chauncey is the reason for the rise and fall of the teams in thattrade not Iverson. Not saying its not Iverson's fault at all but to put the sole blame on him is rediculous. Denver was a decent team with him but neededthat facilitator to get them over the hump. Detroits starting 4 that were left after the trade just gave up on the team and the coach once the trade went down.

But The crying is a little over the top. I mean Ive grown to realize AI is an emotional guy. And it must have been really tough to know you can still bring iton the court yet no1 is willing to give you a shot. But you gotta keep it together a little bit.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

roll.gif
laugh.gif
I was laughing when I saw the press conference. Am I one of the few people who thinks "What the hell are some of these grown *#$ men doingcrying on TV as if someone stole their favorite blanket?" $+*% is embarrassing sometimes.

Spare me the "if you played sports you'd know where they comin from son. Sports is 110% emotion" and all that. Some of these people act like thehardest dudes on and off the court, but crumble easier than coffee cakes when pressed with a microphone and couple of cameras. There's no crying in sports.Get it together man.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

roll.gif
laugh.gif
I was laughing when I saw the press conference. Am I one of the few people who thinks "What the hell are some of these grown *#$ men doing crying on TV as if someone stole their favorite blanket?" $+*% is embarrassing sometimes.

Spare me the "if you played sports you'd know where they comin from son. Sports is 110% emotion" and all that. Some of these people act like the hardest dudes on and off the court, but crumble easier than coffee cakes when pressed with a microphone and couple of cameras. There's no crying in sports. Get it together man.
come on tough guy, no crying in sports?? Not even talking about AI anymore, but it's completely justifiable to cry if you're an athlete. They're not robots devoid of emotions, they're human beings.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

roll.gif
laugh.gif
I was laughing when I saw the press conference. Am I one of the few people who thinks "What the hell are some of these grown *#$ men doing crying on TV as if someone stole their favorite blanket?" $+*% is embarrassing sometimes.

Spare me the "if you played sports you'd know where they comin from son. Sports is 110% emotion" and all that. Some of these people act like the hardest dudes on and off the court, but crumble easier than coffee cakes when pressed with a microphone and couple of cameras. There's no crying in sports. Get it together man.
come on tough guy, no crying in sports?? Not even talking about AI anymore, but it's completely justifiable to cry if you're an athlete. They're not robots devoid of emotions, they're human beings.
Truth man, tell me Kobe didn't shed some tears when they got knocked out by the Spurs, or when he had the conference with his wife, or when helost in the Finals. Tell me what players don't shed a few tears when they lose a hard fought game.

Back
Top Bottom