"I'm just ha...{gag}...happy."
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Cryverson crying.

Imagine the amount of tears he's gonna shed during his retirement speech and during his HOF speech. He may get a Kleenex endorsement deal outta all this that'll be more lucrative than his 76ers contract.

Says the guy who types on his couch from his 1 br apartment.

hey pot,....kettle called...........he gave you the finger.

dope that iverson is a sixer again, but that was the definition of blubbering.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

as much as i hate Iverson im kinda glad hes back in a Sixers jersey. He should have stayed with the Sixers his entire career but ehh what can you do?

Canswer.
Someone's salty they're not in the NBA.

Shoulda came to Boston with his secret love for Boston sports. Russell jersey/Celtics fitted, Sox fitted...
pimp.gif

But I'm happy hes back in Philly.

Originally Posted by certified hustler11

This man still doesn't get it. People aren't questioning whether he can still drop 30 every night, they're questioning whether dropping 30 every night will win games and eventually a championship. Look at the last 10 NBA Champions. Nobody can do it alone. He was on a great Pistons team that unfortunately gave up on their coach. He wasn't able to put his ego aside and come off the bench for the good of the team.

Well, I am going to cheer for him in Philly. I want him to succeed as a basketball player, because they sure aren't succeeding as a team with him dropping 30 every night.

+1

You can't ignore the last two teams he left getting better with him gone and it wasn't even like his old teams got a whole bunch of extra talent forthe most part they were just one for one swaps.

I like Iverson, a lot but you can't ignore that his style of play isn't conducive to winning games.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Cryverson crying.

Imagine the amount of tears he's gonna shed during his retirement speech and during his HOF speech. He may get a Kleenex endorsement deal outta all this that'll be more lucrative than his 76ers contract.
Thats the most hater statement I've ever read.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Cryverson crying.

Nothing wrong with being emotional, actually shows how much love he has

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

sensitive thug
They all need hugs.

dfc5f349652d39d8676e0dd482c94ca6-getty-90198021jg012_iverson_pc.jpg
Great picture, it looks like AI really needed that hug, emotional stuff.

After watching that video I'm glad he's back. Whether or not his ego is too large to come off the bench, that doesn't matter, he just wants toplay ball. There's a lot of players in the league who seem to have forgotten or don't have a love of the game, it's just a career for them. AIloves basketball, and he clearly needs it. That gets my respect.

Originally Posted by D723

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Cryverson crying.

Thats the most hater statement I've ever read.

I thought he would make it until his HoF speech and then let loose. But he decided to give us a few bonus cries in the mean time. Between the "QuiteFrankly" interview, crying at a press conference because no one thinks his charity is any more special than any other NBA players', and this recenttear-filled display I think he should have endorsements with Kleenex AND Gatorade. He has to get dehydrated through all of that.

People are quick to throw out the sympathy points for that nonsense. My problem with the crying is that it is accompanied by the same crap every time:

"I'm not perfect" -- no @%#$
"I've brought a lot of this perception that people have about me on myself" -- no @%#$
"I'm going to mess up again" -- no @%#$

Where is the maturation? These are things that a 24 year old fights with, not a 34 year old. It's fitting that such a big fan of Michael Jackson refuses togrow up.

Back
Top Bottom