Allen Iverson Press Conference NBA tv

@@%$ what you heard. Real men cry.
pimp.gif

This shows how heartfelt/much this means to him. Coming full circle.
pimp.gif

And I'm not even an AI fan like that. Starbury was always my guy.
smokin.gif

This guy still has it man. Even in his few games in Memphis he still looked like a phenomenal offensive player.

This man still doesn't get it. People aren't questioning whether he can still drop 30 every night, they're questioning whether dropping 30 everynight will win games and eventually a championship. Look at the last 10 NBA Champions. Nobody can do it alone. He was on a great Pistons team thatunfortunately gave up on their coach. He wasn't able to put his ego aside and come off the bench for the good of the team.

Well, I am going to cheer for him in Philly. I want him to succeed as a basketball player, because they sure aren't succeeding as a team with him dropping30 every night.

Originally Posted by certified hustler11

This man still doesn't get it. People aren't questioning whether he can still drop 30 every night, they're questioning whether dropping 30 every night will win games and eventually a championship. Look at the last 10 NBA Champions. Nobody can do it alone. He was on a great Pistons team that unfortunately gave up on their coach. He wasn't able to put his ego aside and come off the bench for the good of the team.

Well, I am going to cheer for him in Philly. I want him to succeed as a basketball player, because they sure aren't succeeding as a team with him dropping 30 every night.
i remember that gm they played vs. lakers early last yr on national tv and was thinking, if the pistons play like that consistently they couldcontend for a title. i'm still a big AI fan, but i'm realistic, if he was about winning a chip he wouldve seriously consider coming off the bench witha contender.

pimp.gif
to AI....

just caught bits and pieces of his presser on SC. My man speaks from the heart. Nothing wrong w. a little emotion....Basketball is all he has....I'm sohappy he didn't retire, and I hope he plays well enough to earn another contract somewhere next season. I want this guy to get a ring so badly.

I was trying so hard not to laugh for my mans, but come on AI. Warriors dont cry !

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pimp.gif
to AI....

just caught bits and pieces of his presser on SC. My man speaks from the heart. Nothing wrong w. a little emotion....Basketball is all he has....I'm so happy he didn't retire, and I hope he plays well enough to earn another contract somewhere next season. I want this guy to get a ring so badly.
People don't even realize what this man has been through. People forget that when y'all talk about guys like Amare, Iverson and otherplayers in the league. The fact that he made it here at all is impressive
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Cryverson crying.

Imagine the amount of tears he's gonna shed during his retirement speech and during his HOF speech. He may get a Kleenex endorsement deal outta all thisthat'll be more lucrative than his 76ers contract.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pimp.gif
to AI....

just caught bits and pieces of his presser on SC. My man speaks from the heart. Nothing wrong w. a little emotion....Basketball is all he has....I'm so happy he didn't retire, and I hope he plays well enough to earn another contract somewhere next season. I want this guy to get a ring so badly.
x2

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Cryverson crying.

Imagine the amount of tears he's gonna shed during his retirement speech and during his HOF speech. He may get a Kleenex endorsement deal outta all this that'll be more lucrative than his 76ers contract.

Says the guy who types on his couch from his 1 br apartment.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

when they raised that jersey....i got goosebumps......i cant even explain to yall what this means to me

Felt same way, i remember the days with guys like Eric Snow, Tyrone Hill, Matt Gieger, Mutombo, George Lynch..AHH! Those were the days man
smh.gif

as much as i hate Iverson im kinda glad hes back in a Sixers jersey. He should have stayed with the Sixers his entire career but ehh what can you do?

Canswer.

Back
Top Bottom