ALLEY BOY catches YUNG LA slippin(??) Vol. this cant be real....

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by eashawty

and yea EAShawty it was at the Libra, they took his rings n everything. Alley was holdin his chain in the 'Throw It Up' video...It popped off cause DTE wouldnt end their set and get off the stage for Jewman
laugh.gif
Jew grabbed a mic n started poppin that '1 thang about it cuhh, errrthang 1hunnit wit juice cuhh, ion need nann n_ to vouch for..." *pow..right in the kisser* *mic drops* aaa whoopin ensues�
laugh.gif
�

laugh.gif
yea i know they had his cross & his rings
30t6p3b.gif
...was it a real bad ++$ whoopin tho?

After they mobbed on that _, Jew got missin for a lil minute 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
...you know he high-yellow so it dont take much 
grin.gif
...plus shawty already dun ate like 10+ shots...time to cool it.

30t6p3b.gif
 damn man, thats juice fault for always tryin be solo like he a big dog or sumthin. i gotta talk to this lil %@*!@ man damn

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 damn man, thats juice fault for always tryin be solo like he a big dog or sumthin. i gotta talk to this lil %@*!@ man damn

Courtney Money was there at the Libra....remember him...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
yea, i know he aint do @%#@ when all that went down. thats y he wasnt heard from for a long *+% time

nerd.gif
yea, i know he aint do @%#@ when all that went down. thats y he wasnt heard from for a long *+% time

Originally Posted by 216301baller

sound like alley boy crew run atlanta

but why dont gucci n juiceman get along anymore?
I thought they was good now? Dudes came out with "cop a chicken" so I thought they was clicking now...

but why dont gucci n juiceman get along anymore?
I thought they was good now? Dudes came out with "cop a chicken" so I thought they was clicking now...

Originally Posted by cartune

I hate how yall %$%+@$ be slick sleeping on my mxtapes with these %$%+@$ tho 

I have this burned to a CD. Is that the full version of Important?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

I hate how yall %$%+@$ be slick sleeping on my mxtapes with these %$%+@$ tho 

I have this burned to a CD. Is that the full version of Important?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
Damn...I was wondering what happened to C Money, them DTE boys out there making dudes pay for what they say, as they should. But idc what happened at the Libra, seen the "on the come up" of Juiceman and dude has always been a real dude in my book, 5+ goons in a club jumping a lil dude like OJ when he about to perform doesn't make me think any less of dude.

I was a huge LA fan back in the day, but when he was w/ Grand Hustle he specifically said in an interview his only distractions from muzik is drugs. Obviously he's back on the lean X xanex X loud mix so he doesn't remember/know half the sh** coming out his mouth, maybe that beat down is what he needed honestly.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
Damn...I was wondering what happened to C Money, them DTE boys out there making dudes pay for what they say, as they should. But idc what happened at the Libra, seen the "on the come up" of Juiceman and dude has always been a real dude in my book, 5+ goons in a club jumping a lil dude like OJ when he about to perform doesn't make me think any less of dude.

I was a huge LA fan back in the day, but when he was w/ Grand Hustle he specifically said in an interview his only distractions from muzik is drugs. Obviously he's back on the lean X xanex X loud mix so he doesn't remember/know half the sh** coming out his mouth, maybe that beat down is what he needed honestly.

Come on now... We talmbout Alley puttin his hands on some of the weakest %@#+*$ in the city....

Come on now... We talmbout Alley puttin his hands on some of the weakest %@#+*$ in the city....

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

laugh.gif
....beats up a junkie and all the sudden he's John Gotti

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

laugh.gif
....beats up a junkie and all the sudden he's John Gotti

/\ i dont think it was all of a sudden tho... DTE been respected... u dont get respect from hood ninjas unless u done ur fair share of knucklin up

/\ i dont think it was all of a sudden tho... DTE been respected... u dont get respect from hood ninjas unless u done ur fair share of knucklin up

I mean for real... Maybe I am getting old but he didn't even square ol boy... He straight up snuck up on a junkie. I guess thats whats hood now.

The internet got yall @$@%@* all **$*$+ up

I mean for real... Maybe I am getting old but he didn't even square ol boy... He straight up snuck up on a junkie. I guess thats whats hood now.

The internet got yall @$@%@* all **$*$+ up

nah son... u twisitin the situation, most of us n here agree.. that was some sneaky sneak a *#*++ type @%*@... aint nuthin to be proud about

but where we all agreed was... u %!!@ wit them duct tape cats... u gunna get dealt with... hes lucky it wasnt a whole mob stompin him out or worse gunplay

he disrespected the whole team so they beat his #!%... simple... it mighta been different if he was like awww this *#*++ Alley %@@#% made, that *#*++ Aley aint shait yada yada, then id see where u comin from... thats when u square off n handle urs like a man but it was never a "personal" thing

nah son... u twisitin the situation, most of us n here agree.. that was some sneaky sneak a *#*++ type @%*@... aint nuthin to be proud about

but where we all agreed was... u %!!@ wit them duct tape cats... u gunna get dealt with... hes lucky it wasnt a whole mob stompin him out or worse gunplay

he disrespected the whole team so they beat his #!%... simple... it mighta been different if he was like awww this *#*++ Alley %@@#% made, that *#*++ Aley aint shait yada yada, then id see where u comin from... thats when u square off n handle urs like a man but it was never a "personal" thing

Back
Top Bottom