ALLEY BOY catches YUNG LA slippin(??) Vol. this cant be real....

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by pastellove88

eek.gif
     "I aint do #+%! Bruh!"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"you ain't ordinary bruh. you ain't ordinary."
laugh.gif

lmaoooooooooo yo im still cryin at that and how alley snuffed em soon he came out the room

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Eldorado and Trouble are trash, Alley's the only one that's worth listening to. 

Alley should have considered signing LA, he makes better music than either one of those bums. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Trouble aight , he did his thing on "Double Up"  .. 
I need to hear more tho 

I don't care for Eldorado Red tho

Alley should have considered signing LA, he makes better music than either one of those bums. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I need to hear more tho 

wasnt it alley boy & them who beat juice up at the libra? do alley boy got sumthin to do wit y gucci & juice dont really **%! wit each other like that?

wasnt it alley boy & them who beat juice up at the libra? do alley boy got sumthin to do wit y gucci & juice dont really **%! wit each other like that?

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I need to hear more tho 

and yea EAShawty it was at the Libra, they took his rings n everything. Alley was holdin his chain in the 'Throw It Up' video...It popped off cause DTE wouldnt end their set and get off the stage for Jewman
laugh.gif
Jew grabbed a mic n started poppin that '1 thang about it cuhh, errrthang 1hunnit wit juice cuhh, ion need nann n_ to vouch for..." *pow..right in the kisser* *mic drops* aaa whoopin ensues 
laugh.gif

EDGEWOOD! My mama ran the front office of those apartments in the 90's, got everybody in wit that low loooow rent. 
30t6p3b.gif
 @ somebody snitchin to HJ Russell on her for lookin out.

Paradise East and a few others too...everything HJ Russell for the ATL heads.

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I need to hear more tho 

and yea EAShawty it was at the Libra, they took his rings n everything. Alley was holdin his chain in the 'Throw It Up' video...It popped off cause DTE wouldnt end their set and get off the stage for Jewman
laugh.gif
Jew grabbed a mic n started poppin that '1 thang about it cuhh, errrthang 1hunnit wit juice cuhh, ion need nann n_ to vouch for..." *pow..right in the kisser* *mic drops* aaa whoopin ensues 
laugh.gif

EDGEWOOD! My mama ran the front office of those apartments in the 90's, got everybody in wit that low loooow rent. 
30t6p3b.gif
 @ somebody snitchin to HJ Russell on her for lookin out.

Paradise East and a few others too...everything HJ Russell for the ATL heads.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

laugh.gif
Jew grabbed a mic n started poppin that '1 thang about it cuhh, errrthang 1hunnit wit juice cuhh, ion need nann n_ to vouch for..." *pow..right in the kisser* *mic drops* aaa whoopin ensues�
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yea i know they had his cross & his rings
30t6p3b.gif
...was it a real bad ++$ whoopin tho?

laugh.gif
Jew grabbed a mic n started poppin that '1 thang about it cuhh, errrthang 1hunnit wit juice cuhh, ion need nann n_ to vouch for..." *pow..right in the kisser* *mic drops* aaa whoopin ensues�
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
�

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

After they mobbed on that _, Jew got missin for a lil minute 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
...you know he high-yellow so it dont take much 
grin.gif
...plus shawty already dun ate like 10+ shots...time to cool it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
�

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
�

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 damn man, thats juice fault for always tryin be solo like he a big dog or sumthin. i gotta talk to this lil %@*!@ man damn

Back
Top Bottom