ALLEY BOY catches YUNG LA slippin(??) Vol. this cant be real....

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

but where we all agreed was... u $@%% wit them duct tape cats... u gunna get dealt with... hes lucky it wasnt a whole mob stompin him out or worse gunplay

^
Actually u proved my point... The internet got people really believing this...

Basically his entire buzz right now is being fueled off of him sneakin' lame !$# LA...

Come on...

but where we all agreed was... u $@%% wit them duct tape cats... u gunna get dealt with... hes lucky it wasnt a whole mob stompin him out or worse gunplay

^

Basically his entire buzz right now is being fueled off of him sneakin' lame !$# LA...

Come on...

/\/\ i dont stay in the A so u kno better than me... but usually radio @%%$@$ dont call fools they dont think will do anything n inform them of a situation like that...

my dude on the radio and everyone i know in the A alrdyyy had a preconceived notion bout how DTE handle biz... so its not ENTIRELY stemming from this but u right the internet will snowball anythinggg

/\/\ i dont stay in the A so u kno better than me... but usually radio @%%$@$ dont call fools they dont think will do anything n inform them of a situation like that...

my dude on the radio and everyone i know in the A alrdyyy had a preconceived notion bout how DTE handle biz... so its not ENTIRELY stemming from this but u right the internet will snowball anythinggg

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

^

Come on...
I'm sorry but I feel like you're wrong on this. N_'s been vouching for DTE since I first heard about Alley two summers ago.

I'm not from the A so it's still word of mouth but dudes cred didn't start on the net and his buzz certainly didn't either.

^

Come on...
I'm sorry but I feel like you're wrong on this. N_'s been vouching for DTE since I first heard about Alley two summers ago.

I'm not from the A so it's still word of mouth but dudes cred didn't start on the net and his buzz certainly didn't either.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

J. Futuristic and YC next...?�
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
 Can't wait for December 17th to drop

^

Come on...
I see what your saying about him being gassed really for slidin' a scrawny skinny dude.

BUT

I think what's getting everyone to think AB is real is how he handled the situation and the response time, within like a week in 1/2 span..

He made one statement the tat needed to be removed. He didn't like LA's response, fair or unfair... he beat him up w/o saying anything. And usually no matter where your from, actions speak louder than words.

^

Come on...
I see what your saying about him being gassed really for slidin' a scrawny skinny dude.

BUT

I think what's getting everyone to think AB is real is how he handled the situation and the response time, within like a week in 1/2 span..

He made one statement the tat needed to be removed. He didn't like LA's response, fair or unfair... he beat him up w/o saying anything. And usually no matter where your from, actions speak louder than words.

Alley and Duct Tape been wit the !$@$.
laugh.gif
This LA episode just made him internet famous

Alley and Duct Tape been wit the !$@$.
laugh.gif
This LA episode just made him internet famous

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

J. Futuristic and YC next...?�
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
�Can't wait for December 17th to drop

Who let these dumb ****'s use prop guns in their video
laugh.gif
. Hilarious, what kinda wack, fake*** , loser's gonna play like they're hard by pointing guns into a camera 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom