ALLEY BOY catches YUNG LA slippin(??) Vol. this cant be real....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At the end of the day. Lame actions were on both sides. LA for gettin the tat and talkin reckless and other dudes for jumpin him. I could see if LA was built like Michael Clark Duncan or Terry Crews but homie frail and u have to jump him to prove a point?? Ok. Erybody seen how Birdie treated Bugaloo and what the end result was.... Never know what a man is capable of until they backed in that corner.

Sidenote, this vid got me hype
laugh.gif
hope I don't do nothin else stupid tonight

At the end of the day. Lame actions were on both sides. LA for gettin the tat and talkin reckless and other dudes for jumpin him. I could see if LA was built like Michael Clark Duncan or Terry Crews but homie frail and u have to jump him to prove a point?? Ok. Erybody seen how Birdie treated Bugaloo and what the end result was.... Never know what a man is capable of until they backed in that corner.

Sidenote, this vid got me hype
laugh.gif
hope I don't do nothin else stupid tonight

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

who the hell are these country clowns

i'm getting to old for rap

i miss nelly and nelly sucks
laugh.gif
 You saying Nelly isn't country?  His first album was called "Country Grammar" 
your not getting what i am saying 
your right but if i had to play country rap i rather listen to nelly then this garbage 
this is pure crap 

i only play nyc hiphop and some west coast and very little country rap (non counting stuff from the 90 and a few groups from the 2000's) not of this crap 

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

who the hell are these country clowns

i'm getting to old for rap

i miss nelly and nelly sucks
laugh.gif
 You saying Nelly isn't country?  His first album was called "Country Grammar" 
your not getting what i am saying 
your right but if i had to play country rap i rather listen to nelly then this garbage 
this is pure crap 

i only play nyc hiphop and some west coast and very little country rap (non counting stuff from the 90 and a few groups from the 2000's) not of this crap 

Back
Top Bottom