Almost got shot, NT lawyers/criminal-justice majors help me out

So im home for the holidays, and my family owns a restaurant, my dad's van had the supplies and he was hoping to move it from the van to his daily driver, i helped and so as our van was pulling out of the driveway, i halted traffic, 1 guy complied the other guy behind him nearly swiping me its a 1way block so there's nearly no room for what he did.. i tapped his car with a fist albeit a very stupid move

the guy comes out has a concealed carry i see it, clear as day, and at this moment im still holding my ground, my dad still is in the car, i tell him to stay in the car i got it, the guy starts threatening my life, "if i was crazy nut i could have shot you with my ?MM, and drove off you *blank*.. then be on the news ", then he threatens my house, and says "i know where you live, you better watch yourself boy" literally felt like a movie.. at this point im ******** bricks my dad comes out and says whats the issue, he says 'your boy hit my car', i still deny it, i said it could have been my body since i was in the middle of the road.. the guy drives off and says he'll be at my home tomorrow

now what can i do, clear as day he threatened my life, i doubt he'll be here tomorrow, god damn was i ******** bricks when i saw that holster, i didnt get the plates but my neighbor has cameras that cover his home and mine a little, should i preemptively file something or anything?

man im shaken up

Damn reminds of a time when I spit a lougie on homies car and 3-4 came out and started screaming at me, I was pissing my pants. Next week im riding my pocket bike around the block and they got me back with a lougie. smh fam RIP

He ain't about that life cause if he was he would of done something right there. Who cares if he knows where you live? eh.. so what don't worry about him.

You can't be normal to be in a rush to almost run someone over but then stop to show your gun and cuss at them. That man may say he's not crazy but he's crazy.

Should we start the donation fund for the funeral costs now or wait for tomorrow?

Last edited:
So im home for the holidays, and my family owns a restaurant, my dad's van had the supplies and he was hoping to move it from the van to his daily driver, i helped and so as our van was pulling out of the driveway, i halted traffic, 1 guy complied the other guy behind him nearly swiping me its a 1way block so there's nearly no room for what he did.. i tapped his car with a fist albeit a very stupid move

the guy comes out has a concealed carry i see it, clear as day, and at this moment im still holding my ground, my dad still is in the car, i tell him to stay in the car i got it, the guy starts threatening my life, "if i was crazy nut i could have shot you with my ?MM, and drove off you *blank*.. then be on the news ", then he threatens my house, and says "i know where you live, you better watch yourself boy" literally felt like a movie.. at this point im ******** bricks my dad comes out and says whats the issue, he says 'your boy hit my car', i still deny it, i said it could have been my body since i was in the middle of the road.. the guy drives off and says he'll be at my home tomorrow

now what can i do, clear as day he threatened my life, i doubt he'll be here tomorrow, god damn was i ******** bricks when i saw that holster, i didnt get the plates but my neighbor has cameras that cover his home and mine a little, should i preemptively file something or anything?

man im shaken up
Damn son this **** is scary and I'm glad you and your family are okay.

This is why I'm not totally cool with legislation related to concealed carry; there's not really any screening for crazy *** trigger happy psychopaths
People get shot everyday b
I'm sorry but every time I see, read or hear this I
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dude aint gone do ****. He just wanted to scare you strait. Mission accomplished.
You hit his car, he hit your heart.
If he was gonna shoot, then his gat woulda did the talking, instead of him.

I came in here thinking you just Neo-ed some ****....

Last edited:
:lol:

you all never change, i know i should have posted this somewhere else

im just worried for my parents, im gone january 20something because i move back to my dorm, but what if he does something to them? i really want to go file a police report but i don't know what i should say

it's unreal for him to just show-off his gun like that, i saw the holster man the guy did a superman pose

Last edited:
Dude pulled a piece on me at a gas station with his moms. No lie I was shook too, however I held my own.

Homie wasn't about that life cuz if he was I wouldn't be typing this.

Op if he pulled the piece on you for that, he's probably pulled it many other times and I doubt he's going to be thinking about you.

You good op.

Last edited:
check with  your neighbors to see if they caught the license plate info. 

file a complaint with your local pd and let them know you feel he might come around again. 

they wont do anything unless he actually does come back. 

ive had a dude signal to me that he was strapped, i shook it off like yeah "whatever" 

but its  like outkast said " dont pull that thing out, unless you ready to bang" 

Last edited:
He was just flexin.

If you're worried call the boys and give all the info you can.

Then cop a shotty and sit outside shining it all day tomorrow.

laugh.gif

you all never change, i know i should have posted this somewhere else

im just worried for my parents, im gone january 20something because i move back to my dorm, but what if he does something to them? i really want to go file a police report but i don't know what i should say

it's unreal for him to just show-off his gun like that, i saw the holster man the guy did a superman pose
People are clowning you because it's okay to; you and your family survived and it seems like this guy isn't exactly planning on coming back.

Naturally if you were hurt there wouldn't be dudes posting quotes from Paid in Full and saying RIP

You straight homie. Do what you got to do and speak to some kind of authority. If you feel like you need to ensure your family's safety talk to your neighbor and see if they got the incident on video

Call the police ASAP before you forget the details.  See what options you have and go from there.

After this, relax and fap.  Brazzsirs usually has special Christmas themes for the season.  Bonnie Wroughtten also has some good ones.  If you want some 'vehicle' related fap, you can check about the BandBus.  Guys pick up girls or guys and they make a scene, then leave trick them out of the van and desert them. LOLZ

JK.. Call the police.

Like someone said, call the police and tell them everything.  Nothing will happen to you, but if tomorrow, if theres a worse case scenario you notify the police will be a plus on your side and who knows you can eventually get a law suit and get that cake.

Back
Top Bottom