Almost got shot, NT lawyers/criminal-justice majors help me out

Dont step or talk sideways to ppl when you know your soft......lesson learned ....

Last edited:
im just worried for my parents, im gone january 20something because i move back to my dorm, but what if he does something to them?

You should've thought about that before you punched his car and then denied doing so after he confronted you. Had you just apologized instead of trying to be something you're obviously not, this entire situation would've ended differently.

Good luck.
When keeping it real goes wrong

If somebody pull a gun on me they better use it.

I'm no street cat but I been in situations an this guy is all talk OP. He won't be back. If he was about that life he would've done something then.

Last edited:
Real talk nothin happenin op.

You think on christmas eve dude is gonna be chillin wit his fomly by the tree and just be like "daddys got to go out for a second" or sum s like that , naaaaw b.

Relax and enjoy the hollidays.

If im wrong rip tho

Why do I keep picturing Friday when Debo plays homeboy for his bike and his Dad checks him for stepping to Debo?

:rofl:

In all seriousness....if he was really bout it he would've shot you then and there. 99.9% of people ain't gonna wait till they are out of the heat of the moment to follow up, it just happens. He just wanted to talk hard. You'll be alright.

Real talk nothin happenin op.

You think on christmas eve dude is gonna be chillin wit his fomly by the tree and just be like "daddys got to go out for a second" or sum s like that , naaaaw b.

Relax and enjoy the hollidays.

If im wrong rip tho
Maybe homie takes his kids with him for a good old fashion father son beat off.

His pops stayed in dat whip cuz he seent it looooooooooool
Dad was acting like he didn't know what was going on [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] dad was gonna let you catch them shells

Two generations of softness
Personal-foul.gif

He's not gonna do anything fam, TRUST.
He would have done it there and then if he was about that life. He was just pissed.
He did however take your peace of mind.
If you see him or he sees you, fight him. Tell him straight up. You felt disrespected, and if he feels disrespected, put the weapons to the side and fight like men. With your bare hands.

Chances are he's probably off duty from your local police station. Once you call in, the dispatcher going to let him know your name and address, and it's game over for you John Connor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom