Alpo Martinez Killed In Harlem

They clipped him in front of a precinct lol. No *** given. Shooter had decent grouping.

Last photo of him. So he’s shot at while sitting in his car. Hmmmm.
29A98D3E-8443-4693-B260-CBE60E31178F.png

He had 14 murder charges though, as well as all the other charges.
I know this.

Basically what I'm saying is Frank Lucas snitched on a ton of people too, and got nowhere near the time and harsh facility that alpo had. There are many other cases where somebody was guilty of just as much, and more. Then, they ratted out the whole crew and didn't get the equivalent of that hard time in a facility like adx Florence.

That's all

Frank Lucas ain’t have no bodies or at least admitted to any. To be a a serial killer basically which is what Alpo was, and only do 20-30 years, that was a feat in and of itself. He was never supposed to come home

Wow, I only learned about this guy's death by stumbling on this thread in the last few days. I doubt it'll get any coverage in the LA Times because it probably isn't that relevant for them.

I'm not from New York, so I only knew about him vaguely from rappers name-checking him. He's basically immortalized in rap culture.

I also know he's the inspiration for an alias name of Shyne, who also called himself Shyne-Po.

Alpo's life was a double-edged sword because a lot admired him for his status in the drug game, and a lot disliked him for turning on his associates and partners to lighten his sentence.

There will be a multitude of theories about who killed him and why. It could stem from revenge, especially for the snitching part and him killing 14 people. Perhaps a young dude who was low level in the streets was seeking major status did it because Alpo's name is large and legendary.

It's crazy how he was put in witness protection under the name of Abraham Rodriguez and was relocated to Maine. He even had his Maine ID on him when he got killed.

He was basically one of those many typical criminals who couldn't reform after given a chance based on where he got killed and the drug dealing he seemingly relapsed in doing precipitating his death.

He's another contradiction of that "people can change" rhetoric because he was 55 still seemingly engaged in criminal activity and returned to his hometown to bask in attention.

Back
Top Bottom