Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

i cant wait to see the laws that are passed by sessions in the following days to keep brown and black folks from coming together to fight these cowards.

they know theyve awaken a monster theyve been supressing for years by demonizing and labeling them hate groups.

you'd be surprised by how many people consider BLM as the black klan and the panthers as nothing more than black thugs with guns.

people need to educate themselves on their rights and need to come together during these times, we dont need to keep dividing ourselves into smaller groups especially when the enemy just sees all of us as one enemy "leftists/minorities/libtards/democrats"

If we are talking about educating people about their rights, let's not say stuff like Jeff Sessions is going to pass laws in the next couple days

The Attorney General does not have unilateral power like that.

I detest Sessions and Trump completely, but people need to really learn how our institutions function. How they actually function.

Last edited:
There's a dude down the street from me with a huge Confederate flag in front of his house.

Never expect to see that out here. I live in the peninsula of the Bay Area, California.

This prob wouldnt happen in houston city limits without the proper repercussions.

It's happening all over the south, because their statues are being threatened to be taken down. It's happening in New Orleans also.

http://uproxx.com/news/white-supremacists-protest-nola-confederate-statues-removal/

You dudes need to stay woke, because it's happening in your backyards. Meanwhile you say it wouldn't happen here. Yes, your city is racist too despite how many black people it has.

There's a dude down the street from me with a huge Confederate flag in front of his house.

Never expect to see that out here. I live in the peninsula of the Bay Area, California.

Following up

Attachments

• IMG_3293.PNG
    IMG_3293.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
I'm not exactly sure what's so funny about it.

It's something they did in Nazi germany and it's symbolism. Just like the chant and salute.

575302160-swastika-flag-torch-fire-nazi-symbols-german-soldier.jpg

and has been done in other countries since then

I shouldve proofread it before posting, but anywho

I was just referring to a tiki torch that was meant for a luau/cookout instead of a torch meant for intimidation purposes.

The situation is horrible in general. No laughing mattter there.

The rebel flag north of the mason Dixon line always trips me out. Not saying it's cool down south but it's one of those things you expect to see.

I know of one house in mn that flys it but it's in some pos town called Mankato and the house looks like it got hit by a bomb or a meth lab explosion.

What really boggles my mind is all the rebel flags I see driving a truck and there is a ton of black truck drivers but everyone is cool.

Hell, go to the right places up north you'll see Confederate flags too which is completely backwards

A barbecue? Welp. I guess everyone who's been misjudged and portrayed as violent for looking like someone else should just have more barbecues. Maybe serve some Pepsi for increased peaceful effectiveness.

Back
Top Bottom