Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

ironman.gif

had that man in a WWE pin

how can you steel off on some1 and then be mad when he whips your dumb *** :rofl:

Guy got every bit of what he deserved. Maybe next time he'll watch his mouth.

Last edited:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And my "subhuman" self could afford a lawyer.

Sucka. RIP going to trial with legal aid, midas whale rep yourself and cop out or better yet off yourself you goof.

Hope he ends up in gen pop although just looking at dude he prob won't

Sean king out here lost vids and pics getting folks fired for last weekend. Lol

This fool trump ain't call the victims family yet? Thats shady in the worst way

had that man in a WWE pin

how can you steel off on some1 and then be mad when he whips your dumb *** :rofl:

:rofl:

This is the best thing I've seen today. It's bad enough to get that *** beat after initiating a confrontation. But you go to another level of shame and defeat when you get pummeled in front of your woman, if we can call her that. Buddy got WORKED. :lol:

I feel nothing for racists getting pummeled and exposed and shamed and fired. To hell with all of them. They deserve worse. No mercy. No forgiveness. Bastards.

I feel nothing for racists getting pummeled and exposed and shamed and fired. To hell with all of them. They deserve worse. No mercy. No forgiveness. Bastards.

Racist clowns (including Trump) keep bringing up "But the left, libtards,etc. were being violent too!" as if fighting AGAINST bigotry is the same thing as attacking innocent minorities in the streets. The two are nowhere near the same

Also, I wish some of you would stop saying things like "it's wrong to call every Trump supporter a racist, inbred, illiterate, etc." If you're allegedly educated and not racist but voted for him anyway despite all the @#$@ he's done and said, you're actually a worse human being than the rest of his supporters. You have ZERO excuse; at least the rest of his base are idiots due to generations of incest.

Miss me with that "economic anxiety" bull @#$@; if you're a decent human being, you don't look forward to improving your situation through the oppression of others

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom