Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

Not sure why there needs to be a white lives matter group when there's already the police force to make sure that happens

because when da game of identity politics is afoot, folks resort to tribalism & want their own teams....

alot of what fuels these fringe antifa, white Nazi's, etc, groups is fear of extinction & basic survival, and look at da world human race market share as a zero sum game.

springfield-police-officer-mocks-protesters-run-down-by-car-in-charlottesville-on-facebook-postpng-43ebdc803ffb424d.png

mj-laughing.gif

:lol:
But on a sad note, these are some of the people patrolling our streets every day with this mentality. How people deny white supremacy in police departments is beyond me.

because when da game of identity politics is afoot, folks resort to tribalism & want their own teams....

alot of what fuels these fringe antifa, white Nazi's, etc, groups is fear of extinction & basic survival, and look at da world human race market share as a zero sum game.

Agreed. Identity politics and both sides feeling victimized for their own reasons, whether logical or not, is a root cause of what we have going on now.

Crazy thing is everyone really could coexist together and get along if it wasn't for the ones in power trying desperately to hold on to their power and using pawns as their personal armies.

As dumb as that ninja post sounds it's some truth in it. These racist know black people have dominate genes. Which also kills their whole "white is supreme" BS.

That **** is infuriating. I'm like....pick ANY decade in American history.....and you'll find the same racism. Literally. They pretend like racism stopped in the 60s :lol:. Just on the surface level:

Nixon 70s, Reagan &a Crack era 80s, Prison industrial complex, riots and white terrorism in the 90s, Jena 6 in 2000s, and all the racism from the late 00s to today.

This. Is. America.

"This is not the America I know" lololol

seriously..I ask....when exactly was America great??? Like..forreals

Why do people keep posting this image in comment sections? It appears as though they're deflecting, but the pic looks photoshopped.

20842112_1629594027059283_6287733144397196741_n.jpg

Lol white lives matter rally. mofo you have a ****in country. mofo you have a ****in planet. foh.

seriously..I ask....when exactly was America great??? Like..forreals

That's another thing. Some of the white people who do mean well don't fully understand it when they say stuff like "America is better than this" "America doesn't represent this". Yes it does, this place was built on killing, stealing land, raping, racism, slavery, holding non white people back. Damn near all the historical figures America holds in high regard were WS. All that "every man is created equal" BS was meant for white people.

These MFer had a "Declaration of Independence" while they were enslaving and torturing people.

it looks photoshopped? bruh....it's dave chappelle...:sick:

Oh damn, my by bad...I was never a Dave Chappelle fan. But yeah that's an obvious PS :blush::lol:

Yeah that's a big fail on my part though. Yikes.

I thought racist folks on social media found one of the confused black dudes and was trying to deflect away from white supremacists.

We need you explain how both sides can't think straight when one side is full "We hate you because of your race" and the other side is responding to that.

Feel like he's referring to the wild *** antifa type dudes. Might be wrong though.

Normal people somewhere in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom