Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

I live in texas so im use to seeing guns legally and illegally in public. But riot shields what the hell. These call of duty kids grew up.

Man behind Twitter account that exposed white nationalists at Charlottesville rally getting death threats
https://t.co/IWmrgRTU8N
DHRTqwpUwAEaLY6.jpg

That **** is infuriating. I'm like....pick ANY decade in American history.....and you'll find the same racism. Literally. They pretend like racism stopped in the 60s :lol:. Just on the surface level:

Nixon 70s, Reagan &a Crack era 80s, Prison industrial complex, riots and white terrorism in the 90s, Jena 6 in 2000s, and all the racism from the late 00s to today.

This. Is. America.

Texas A&M University canceled a “white lives matter” rally at which Richard Spencer, a white supremacist leader, was to appear, citing safety concerns.

White lives matter rally :stoneface:

That **** is infuriating. I'm like....pick ANY decade in American history.....and you'll find the same racism. Literally. They pretend like racism stopped in the 60s :lol:. Just on the surface level:

Nixon 70s, Reagan &a Crack era 80s, Prison industrial complex, riots and white terrorism in the 90s, Jena 6 in 2000s, and all the racism from the late 00s to today.

This. Is. America.
Watching the **** over the weekend felt like I was rewatching Detroit

wheres kaep to make sense of all this...

Charlottesville native Chris Long discusses his city and why he won't 'stick to sports'
But while he’s given his thoughts on other topics, the weekend’s events in Charlottesville, Va., were intensely personal for Long. He and his family moved to the city from California when Long was in grade school, and Long attended and played football at the University of Virginia, whose campus is in the city.

https://sports.yahoo.com/charlottes...scusses-city-wont-stick-sports-203627846.html

Not sure why there needs to be a white lives matter group when there's already the police force to make sure that happens

Can someone translate what boomhower said

Dang ol nazi dang ol dang ol

wheres kaep to make sense of all this...

Charlottesville native Chris Long discusses his city and why he won't 'stick to sports'
But while he’s given his thoughts on other topics, the weekend’s events in Charlottesville, Va., were intensely personal for Long. He and his family moved to the city from California when Long was in grade school, and Long attended and played football at the University of Virginia, whose campus is in the city.

https://sports.yahoo.com/charlottes...scusses-city-wont-stick-sports-203627846.html
Good white people.:pimp:

springfield-police-officer-mocks-protesters-run-down-by-car-in-charlottesville-on-facebook-postpng-43ebdc803ffb424d.png

Lariviere confirmed that he is a patrolman in a Facebook conversation with MassLive, and expressed remorse for what he described as "a stupid comment about people blocking streets."

"Never would I want someone to get murdered. I am not a racist and don't believe in what any of those protesters are doing," Lariviere told MassLive. "I'm a good man who made a stupid comment and would just like to be left alone."

mj-laughing.gif

That dude getting worked got me dying and lmao @ son in the pink shirt throwing his hands up, he wanted no type of issues

His shirt said American Fighter on the back, I know it had nothing to do with actual fighting but I laughed harder when I saw that **** :lol:

at least that cat didn't jump in and let it be 1 vs 1

man made a comment which is his right and now he has to stand on his own 2 to suffer the repercussions

Back
Top Bottom