Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

2 mins. into this VICE ep.

This dude needs to be eradicated.

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 11.13.20 PM.png

On my block we call these type of people swineys

This poor VICE reporter has to spend the day with these awful humans. You can just see it on her face how disgusted she is.

The ending of that video when homie is showing off all of his guns...

Someone who's that openly volatile towards non whites, having that type of artillery is downright scary. damn.

If America is becoming too multicultural for them why don't they leave?

Last edited:
Man that Vice video got me hot. Unfortunately things are just going to get worse. All y'all be safe man, I know there are some activists on here but these POS have nothing to lose.

The ending of that video when homie is showing off all of his guns...

Someone who's that openly volatile towards non whites, having that type of artillery is downright scary. damn.

Funny is that a police officer won't mind him.....but is quick to shoot a minority. Sometimes even when there is no gun found.

I'm starting to watch that Vice special and these guys are talking about people who don't agree with them being "anti-white". I'm not anti-white, I'm not anti-anything. (Okay, I guess I'm anti-dumbf***s and racist *******s.) This guy wants to spout the 'er word every 2 seconds, but somehow he's the victim of racial prejudice...

I'm starting to watch that Vice special and these guys are talking about people who don't agree with them being "anti-white". I'm not anti-white, I'm not anti-anything. (Okay, I guess I'm anti-dumbf***s and racist *******s.) This guy wants to spout the 'er word every 2 seconds, but somehow he's the victim of racial prejudice...

The warped mind of a white supremacist/alt-white member.

So in case you were wondering..they had a slave auction on ESPN today..

Draft kings my ***. F all that. They think theyre slick.

I don't get it? And haven't been keeping up with sports since all this happened

I don't get it? And haven't been keeping up with sports since all this happened

press the arrow to the right on the IG embed.

It's always hilarious in these types of situations when people try to play dumb. People don't put many things on television without extensive research and market testing, let alone advertisements like above.

They HAD to use Odell and there HAD to be minimal/no black people in the crowd :lol: They know the history and even if not Get Out just cane out.

What is their end goal with stuff like this?

ashdiofuahjskdbiafkdsblihasd

:rofl: :rofl:

The lack of self-awareness by ESPN with this. Jesus christ.

Lmao. I don't think ESPN can afford to be overtly racist (nor do I think they are), especially with TV subscription plummeting.

Garbage producers and anchors with zero historical perspectives perhaps. Stephen A Smith tomorrow will be lit. :lol:

"when my ancestors built this country"

this puts in perspective how certain types of wypipo bout to be widling as we get closer to the middle of the century when whites are predicted to become a minority

bruh said

'you got maced'

'yeh'

'by who??'

'commies'

:stoneface:

these dudes living in a fantasy world. This aint real to them. Its just an intense form of cos-play.

****in commies..:rofl: bro if you dont sitcho goofy *** down.

Back
Top Bottom