Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

Believing these things are unintentional might be worst than believing celebrities get "hacked" when nudes surface.

ESPN know damn well what they were doing. Corporate America has been doing this for eons and feigning ignorance when pressed. You cannot look me in the eye with straight face and tell me that in THIS day an age, a mass media giant like ESPN is THAT unaware.

"when my ancestors built this country"

this puts in perspective how certain types of wypipo bout to be widling as we get closer to the middle of the century when whites are predicted to become a minority

Tells minorities they don't have it so bad, to stop complaining, and pick themselves up by their bootstraps....yet.....Lives in constant fear of becoming a minority

:lol: :lol: Some people man :lol:

Tells minorities they don't have it so bad, to stop complaining, and pick themselves up by their bootstraps....yet.....Lives in constant fear of becoming a minority

:lol: :lol: Some people man :lol:

These are low IQ individuals. Theres no other explanation.

Wow just finished watching the VICE episode...I mean man...

Yo they plan on being in the Bay soon, but want to go to SF. They aint that dumb, the Town don't play that. It's sickening how dumb they are. They will be their own downfall, and I can't wait. I have to agree with ahat ahat , they just have to be low IQ in-breds.

Stay safe my brethren.

Wow just finished watching the VICE episode...I mean man...

Yo they plan on being in the Bay soon, but want to go to SF. They aint that dumb, the Town don't play that. It's sickening how dumb they are. They will be their own downfall, and I can't wait. I have to agree with ahat ahat , they just have to be low IQ in-breds.

Stay safe my brethren.

bay gon have to go out regardless. its gon be shmoppin. drag across the brudge :lol:

I think yall kinda reaching on the ESPN thing.

I will say times are sensitive so a lot of these things won't get the benefit of doubt.

They were doing a 28 hr draft special so they did a whole lot of garbage.

I don't think it was a slave draft as much as just a bunch of white folk who just don't know how sensitive these times are.

Just bad timing.

Nah Bruh I don't give a **** what time it is...there is no perfect timing for that ********. That's just poc not having a position of power at that place to say "yo this is foolish"

Nah Bruh I don't give a **** what time it is...there is no perfect timing for that ********. That's just poc not having a position of power at that place to say "yo this is foolish"

im somwhere in the middle on this one

optically that was baddd, not a single black team owner? champions of diversity should have seen how this looked as it was playing out at the very least and dug out a 5 min segment while they found some POC on campus to participate.that or have the balls to axe the segment and pivot.

i think it was truly one of those accidental bad looks

They hold the blame even if by some miracle it was an accident .

If not one of the producers didn't stop that **** then it's just as bad.

**** is sickening

Can't call the last third filler when it's a bunch of Nazi's, including Hitler, being shot up.
I'm talkin' more of the setup of the movie theater. The shootin' up tof the Nazis was only 10-15 mins

As far as that ESPN "sketch" I can't believe people really don't see the problem. The undertones aren't even under anything. Whether it's a joke whose intentions were innocent, it's in very bad taste

Baltimore took down its Confederate monuments overnight
https://t.co/8mha1WjwsH
1NUB_UZa

Back
Top Bottom