Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

nope no NO! hell nah...f this dudes life story b. Dude aint being paid, he signed up for this foo foo ****. Turncoat

full pic, peep right corner, where they are

20728083_691942494330196_8716560147240081056_n.jpg

19113859_660771544113958_805577171843850113_n.jpg

Tomi_BF1.png

wait..what? ur jokin right?

Tomi_BF2.png

Peep this page

His followers hoing him :rofl:

ol uncle tom *** fool.

ol cornball look *** fool.

ol born with a silver spoon in mouth lookin fool.

ol..

where can i get that shirt tho. I might have to go to one of those print shirt shops and have them do it..

anybody got the raw photo?

Wayment.....that last FB post....ridiculous. "The KKK, Nazi and White Supremacist pose no real imminent threat to human life; Antifa and BLM do?"

Man....WTF. They literally just KILLED a person and INJURED 20 others. Not to mention.....those groups are responsible for literally....MILLIONS of death and Mass genocide. The mental gymnastics you have to do to come to that.....and self hate is astonishing. Wow man.
And people wonder why these type of people get punched in the face.

on a side note, could what he doing be a win for black guys though? Tomi looked at as basically a racist, yet she's slobbing over black meat.? although they prolly do the slave role play :sick: he prolly lets her call him n

I'd prolly smash her confused bigoting little white tail though. have her calling me daddy.

Nope, it's an L for him. She's the one that's winning. She gets to uphold her racist mentally fueling white supremacy, all while fetishizing the very pepole she's oppressing. Just like back in slavery days. That's a big win. White privledge 101.

He's basically her puppet. Because now she gets to say "I'm not racist. I'm with a black guy".

I could never smash an openly racist chick. That's selling out. Too many "woke" white girls out here that will F with you, and F with you to sell out like that.

nope no NO! hell nah...f this dudes life story b. Dude aint being paid, he signed up for this foo foo ****. Turncoat

full pic, peep right corner, where they are

20728083_691942494330196_8716560147240081056_n.jpg

19113859_660771544113958_805577171843850113_n.jpg

Tomi_BF1.png

wait..what? ur jokin right?

Tomi_BF2.png

Peep this page

His followers hoing him :rofl:

tenor.gif

When the broad Tomi popped up I said she liked black meat. She just seemed like one of these stuck up racist, black fetish thots.

**** is a Tomi? Don't they make toys? That broad is ugly on the inside AND outside. Especially with that disgusting amount of make-up on. Looking like someone put eyes and a mouth on cookie dough. Probably looks like Freddy Krueger without it.

**** is a Tomi? Don't they make toys? That broad is ugly on the inside AND outside. Especially with that disgusting amount of make-up on. Looking like someone put eyes and a mouth on cookie dough. Probably looks like Freddy Krueger without it.

I'm ******* befuddled at the people who find her attractive.

Back
Top Bottom