Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

It might be a riot in beantown. That city has been waiting for a good push. They going to sox games calling players n's and ****.

There's no way he steps foot into a black/hispanic barber shop. Mans either goes to sportscuts or cuts his hair himself.

You'd be surprised. My old barber is a staunch Republican in DC of all places who thinks it was Mike Brown's fault he was killed, hates Malcolm X and quotes MLK any chance he gets.

I stopped going there before Trump started running for president, but I'd be shocked if he wasn't a Trump supporter too.

hahaha...pick and choose i guess...

White nationalists are flocking to genetic ancestry tests — but many don't like their results

...But instead of rejecting members who get contrary results, Donovan said, the conversations are “overwhelmingly” focused on helping the person to rethink the validity of the genetic test. And some of those critiques — while emerging from deep-seated racism — are close to scientists’ own qualms about commercial genetic ancestry testing.

About a third of the people posting their results were pleased with what they found. “Pretty damn pure blood,” said a user with the username Sloth. But the majority didn’t find themselves in that situation. Instead, the community often helped them reject the test, or argue with its results.

http://www.businessinsider.com/white-nationalists-genetic-ancestry-tests-dont-like-results-2017-8

Back
Top Bottom