Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

Are ya'll saying you don't get the issue with someone who would peddle negative stereotypes about black people to a captive audience to fuel hatred dating a black guy, or is there a context i'm missing?

Are ya'll saying you don't get the issue with someone who would peddle negative stereotypes about black people to a captive audience to fuel hatred dating a black guy, or is there a context i'm missing?
The context you're missing (in my case, at least) is that someone posted the photo in Fool's Wylin' and someone posted that they thought the girl in the photo wasn't her. I was in agreement with that because I thought the photo wasn't her, but I guess I was incorrect.

hand2handking hand2handking simply has a problem with me because I essentially called him dumb in another thread. I forget the exact thread (I'll edit this post with the link when I find it), but I know it involved an argument over men wearing women's clothing and he kept revising his argument over and over when I pointed out that it didn't make sense. He blocked me and has held a grudge ever since.

Edit: found it-https://niketalk.com/threads/charli...a-blonde-wig-and-dress-vol-fam.652769/page-11

first of all i tagged you because you liked the post that "DEFINITELY" wasnt her, not this "i didnt think" stuff

second, i dont remember that thread nor you Comparison Ford Comparison Ford for that matter so im not holding any grudge

third, i dont have you blocked as i obviously can see your post

maybe youre the one with a grudge :nerd::lol:

Italians are wild racist.

You seen true romance? When they bout to kill ol boys pops he says "sicilians are spawned from Ns" and they get so mad :lol:

Don't forget the movie A Bronx Tale.

Poor C was torn between the girl he loved and his racist buddies.

first of all i tagged you because you liked the post that "DEFINITELY" wasnt her, not this "i didnt think" stuff

second, i dont remember that thread nor you Comparison Ford Comparison Ford for that matter so im not holding any grudge

third, i dont have you blocked as i obviously can see your post

maybe youre the one with a grudge :nerd::lol:
Whether it was "definitely" or "I didn't think" is completely irrelevant. People are known to hyperbolize in their language. I thought it wasn't her and I was incorrect. I'm fine admitting that.

If you don't remember the conversation, read through it. You rage-quit after I had pressed you multiple times. Your argument was ridiculous and just about everyone else was on my side. You might not have blocked me, but you refused to continue engaging with me and haven't done so until now.

No grudge here, just a working memory.

But while we're here: why don't you just come out and say what you're REALLY getting at with your initial post?

I'd pay good money to watch a documentary about Christopher Cantrell going to a prison with mostly blacks.

Would make for good television

I'd pay good money to watch a documentary about Christopher Cantrell going to a prison with mostly blacks.

Would make for good television

Hes gonna be like Steve Zahns character in National Security. Gonna assault the guards so they throw him in the hole cuz the black inmates are gonna be waiting to whoop his ***

Y'all saw the Vice video. Only a soft person would carry all the weaponry to "defend" himself.
As soon as I saw the part were he was throwing all his guns on the bed and naming them with his tough guy attitude I knew he was the type of dude to flinch like Red in Friday if someone raised at hand at him.

Whether it was "definitely" or "I didn't think" is completely irrelevant. People are known to hyperbolize in their language. I thought it wasn't her and I was incorrect. I'm fine admitting that.

If you don't remember the conversation, read through it. You rage-quit after I had pressed you multiple times. Your argument was ridiculous and just about everyone else was on my side. You might not have blocked me, but you refused to continue engaging with me and haven't done so until now.

No grudge here, just a working memory.

But while we're here: why don't you just come out and say what you're REALLY getting at with your initial post?

youre obviously not "fine" searching threads for that one time i said something to you

people hyperbolize their language? thats why you dont overexaggerate or "like" when you "think" and arent "sure"

your "working memory" implies some kind of hurt feelings to even remember that at all

but to answer your question i think the emphatic dismissal that it wasnt her (and your like) stem simply from antipathic sentiment towards me and the idea that this white woman is dating a black man

youre obviously not "fine" searching threads for that one time i said something to you

people hyperbolize their language? thats why you dont overexaggerate or "like" when you "think" and arent "sure"

your "working memory" implies some kind of hurt feelings to even remember that at all

but to answer your question i think the emphatic dismissal that it wasnt her (and your like) stem simply from antipathic sentiment towards me and the idea that this white woman is dating a black man
That was the last exchange we had, and to mention me based off of that history seemed...fishy, to say the least.

"Emphatic dismissal"...now you're the one hyperbolizing. Especially since you can't tell if it's a dismissal, denial, or rejection based off of the context. It just seems like you're filling holes with your own confirmation bias.

I straight up didn't think the picture looked like Tomi Lahren. There's nothing further to pull out of it, yet here you are doing mental gymnastics in an attempt to portray me in a negative light. Forgive me for not appreciating that.

i mentioned you because you liked the post not because of your imagined "history"

you say you take your L gracefully but you got every excuse

what does "definitely" imply if not emphasis?

the guy said its definitely not her implying dismissal, denial and rejection

again i dont even know who you are

maybe you think being seen "thinking" its not her means something more than that to you, but thats on you

the same pic i posted in fools wilding was posted here, but you didnt feel the need the share you didnt think it was her in here right?

who's really doing gymnastics here really going back to research posts?

this would be dead if you took your self appointed L and dropped it

Y'all saw the Vice video. Only a soft person would carry all the weaponry to "defend" himself.
As soon as I saw the part were he was throwing all his guns on the bed and naming them with his tough guy attitude I knew he was the type of dude to flinch like Red in Friday if someone raised at hand at him.
Dude was talking reckless as **** in that video :rofl:
Talkin bout "more people are gonna die before we're through. People die everyday. I'm trying to do things to make myself more violent" then makes a video saying "if I don't have a weapon on me I try to avoid threats, but if I have my pistol I'm cool as a cucumber" :rofl: . You just basically clarified that yous a ***** LMAO.
He thought he could take all that recklousness of the internet and into real life and **** was gon be sweet :lol:. He goofed

i mentioned you because you liked the post not because of your imagined "history"

you say you take your L gracefully but you got every excuse

what does "definitely" imply if not emphasis?

the guy said its definitely not her implying dismissal, denial and rejection

again i dont even know who you are

maybe you think being seen "thinking" its not her means something more than that to you, but thats on you

the same pic i posted in fools wilding was posted here, but you didnt feel the need the share you didnt think it was her in here right?

who's really doing gymnastics here really going back to research posts?

this would be dead if you took your self appointed L and dropped it
1. You're assuming that I saw your post in here when I didn't.
2. Why am I now obligated to post my thought on something in every thread where it comes up?
3. When you throw in statements like "i think the emphatic dismissal that it wasnt her (and your like) " you clump me in with racists when you have no actual evidence that I'm racist.

I think I'm done here, though. You tell me to "take my L gracefully," yet expect me to kowtow to the accusation of being a racist with no legitimate evidence to support the claim. There's no virtue in arguing with a brick wall. You've gone above and beyond to demonstrate everything I've said about your intelligence level in the past. Good night.

Dude was talking reckless as **** in that video :rofl:
Talkin bout "more people are gonna die before we're through. People die everyday. I'm trying to do things to make myself more violent" then makes a video saying "if I don't have a weapon on me I try to avoid threats, but if I have my pistol I'm cool as a cucumber" :rofl: . You just basically clarified that yous a ***** LMAO.
He thought he could take all that recklousness of the internet and into real life and **** was gon be sweet :lol:. He goofed

Just like Zimmerman. A grown *** man that needs a gun to feel tough. A small child on the inside. The type of person who will shoot and kill an unarmed person because they're scared of losing a fight they instigated. :smh:

I don't understand it either. My dad's side of the family is European but they never call themselves white because of how dark they are (in the US we're mistaken for Latino/Middle Eastern people). It's pretty obvious that we have Moorish blood in us due to Lisbon being a Moorish capital for hundreds of years (people from that city are even called "Mouros"). I see Italians of similar backgrounds being extremely racist towards black/Middle Eastern people here in the US, which makes no sense :lol:

The hidden history of the Moors is a shame. It kills these people to acknowledge that black people ran the world for 700 years. Mansa Musa had the greatest empire ever and you won't hear a word about it.

Man she ain't wifed up yet

Back
Top Bottom