Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

And this was a BLACK man who shared this. I went to school with dude and he was the life of the party. But he joined the Army after graduating and turned into a huge uncle tom. I usually ignore his posts like this, but I had to go off on dude tonight. Black men who uphold white supremacy are the worst kind of racist.

screenshot_20170816-225035-jpg.1961672

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170816-225035.jpg
    Screenshot_20170816-225035.jpg
    611.1 KB · Views: 175
Exactly. And I said that. What's sad is dude is in the army...sooo if anyone should be up in arms over it, you'd think it'd be them. These people were/are traitors to the country you fight for ..but we should leave it up because ...history. I can't :lol:

I'd pay good money to watch a documentary about Christopher Cantrell going to a prison with mostly blacks.

Would make for good television

Hes gonna be like Steve Zahns character in National Security. Gonna assault the guards so they throw him in the hole cuz the black inmates are gonna be waiting to whoop his ***

bruh comes off like he wants to be Vernon Schillinger...but has Tobias Beecher written all over his face.

I may be reading too much into this but since Heather Heyer was killed some states are removing their confederate symbols. I'm starting to think since a white woman lost her life they want to rush and do this all of a sudden.

I think Trump's comments have to do with his lack of tact, and recognition that he didn't react in a presidential/moral way at first.

His non-statement first statement is turning into a statement due to his gross incompetence, and to make matters worse, he has idiots that are saluting him. SMH.

Listening to NPR today had a soundbite of a voter stating that the guys in bandanas and backpacks are just as easily to blame, I know code-switching when I hear it.

:lol: what a joke.

Harassing people that are doing theur jobs but they follow people around all day and spend their disability checks on peoples parking meters.

Lol @ that old guy on the bike calling them hobos.

Dude thinks hes so tough with a gun, hes just a ***** with a gun. Gonna run into someone that isnt afraid of the gun and is gonna take that **** from him and whoop his *** cuz hes too much of a coward to even use it

I may be reading too much into this but since Heather Heyer was killed some states are removing their confederate symbols. I'm starting to think since a white woman lost her life they want to rush and do this all of a sudden.

It's not the only reason but it's part of the perfect storm that is happening right now.

This has been one of the few race related threads I recall in recent memory where everyone seems to be on the same page :nthat:

They took stuff down in Hollywood and Montreal too

After all the killings of blacks, protests, riots, it took only 1 white person to die to make it all happen overnight.

Maybe I'm reaching tho.

Back
Top Bottom