Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

DHg5mmjXoAAjXLZ.jpg

trump on Tuesday:

"I thought that the statement put out -- the mother's statement -- I thought was a beautiful statement," said Trump of Bro's comments. "I’ll tell you, it was something that I really appreciated. I thought it was terrific. And really, under the kind of stress that she’s under, and the heartache she’s under, I thought putting out that statement to me was really something I won't forget. Thank you all very much. Thank you."

lol

I go back and forth in my own mind about this - is he deliberately manipulating stupid people or is he really this dense?
I think he's so deeply narcissistic that to a certain extent he is delusional. I mean, why would any reasonable person lie about crowd sizes of all things, who cares? And yet he felt the need to lie about his inauguration crowd size and even double down on it when his lie was swiftly debunked. The fact that he lied over such a trivial matter and the lie being so easily debunked leads me to assume that he just straight up doesn't care about reality, doesn't quite understand reality or is just delusional. It's pretty obvious he's a compulsive liar with a very narcissistic personality, the question is whether he knows when he's spewing utter nonsense or if he is so delusional that he actually believes what he's saying. I would say the signs point to the latter.

What I can't understand is all these republicans coming out "against" Drumpf's comments. This dude is EXACTLY who we thought he was. This was his whole MO on the campaign trail.

They can talk all the **** they want about equality, but they constantly vote to suppress racial progress. Now you even have Steve Bannon calling white supremacists are group of clowns and the fringe. Huh?

They thought trump was like them.

Use white identity politics and dog-whistles to win/get elected then tone it down and pretend to not associate with those kinds of people until it's time for re-election.

"I thought that the statement put out -- the mother's statement -- I thought was a beautiful statement," said Trump of Bro's comments. "I’ll tell you, it was something that I really appreciated. I thought it was terrific. And really, under the kind of stress that she’s under, and the heartache she’s under, I thought putting out that statement to me was really something I won't forget. Thank you all very much. Thank you."

he has no idea what that woman said, bruh how is this

I stayed up until 3am last night watching commentaries of people opinions.

Everybody has their own opinion but what is so disturbing are these Uncle Tom negros, Paris Denmard and Burrell Donald-Kyie, are defending 45's speech...

What's more appalling is to see white people with the nerves to go on National Television and literally cry about how they're uncomfortable with discussing or having discussions about racism and white supremacy in America. Are you fcking kidding me....

I applaud this woman, because the mayor of Boston came out and said "we don't stand for this hate, we're about love, safety, yada yada..." in regards to the free speech rally. aAnd people praised him. When I went on FB and sort of gave a shortened version of this women's message, I got roasted. These things need to be said.

All the symbolic speeches, posters, and tweets made by city officials and celebrities ARE NOT ADDRESSING THE PROBLEM.

I was thinking about that the other day. The whole thing about the "pride" aside from white not being a culture is when folks have these events its a celebration and appreciation of that culture. The food, the music, clothing etc. Its not "we are better than everyone else".

trump on Tuesday:

lol

if people don't see that all he does is BS, then idk what to tell you.

Trump is basically the kid that didn't read the book and just summarizes the picture on the front cover for the oral report.

White culture day = Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday / Saturday / Sunday

Let us minorities at least have 1 day out of the year to celebrate our culture.

Back
Top Bottom