Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

He's a clown trump supporter that pops up in the political discussion thread with very weak troll attempts.

Currently in there caping for white supremacy along side da ninja

How much hate is in your heart to do some evil **** like run down people at a protest rally? SMH...

How much hate is in your heart to do some evil **** like run down people at a protest rally? SMH...

wait , are you asking as to quantify the amount of hate it takes to do it?

I'm guessing equal or more than the hate in the hearts of the people protesting..?

Question...what were the numbers for those folks marching today in Charlottesville? Also, I REALLY hope the names of folks were outted who chose to march today and display their racism.

full

wow :smh:

how is accurately pointing out that da Challenger isn't a Hemi car "ignant"

meanwhile folks already trolling me before i even seen this thread...take that for what it is.
My comment was in reference to the totality of the situation and the people in your parties behavior.

Didn't know you commented in this thread Edwin.

Not my black ***. If I worked for the police department and I was told I had to stand watch at a white supremacist rally I'd tell them that wasnt happening

Bruh the chief is probably no better and intentionally assigned the dude. Meanwhile he's at the station whackin it to American History X while the dumpster fire blazes on outside.

Back
Top Bottom