Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

*remembers when Range Rover ran over motorcyclists*

don't switch your story once all da facts come out.. none of ya here even made da correlation that da person in da challenger was with a da racist mob... could've just been a unfortunate chain of very bad decision making.

**** trump he gave these ignorant bastards the green light to show their true colors

Not only Trump but the individuals that did not vote, encouraged others not to vote or worse yet had the audacity to say that both major party candidates for president were the same. Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius can speak on that particular mindset if he chooses to do so.

Let this be a lesson to everyone, events like today take place when you don't do anything to stand up and speak out against hatred from its very roots. People will try to take what you have no matter how small or insignificant it may appear to you. Never lay down, give in or sit down against white supremacy.

598f4e47dc39c.image.jpg

Not only Trump but the individuals that did not vote, encouraged others not to vote or worse yet had the audacity to say that both major party candidates for president were the same. Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius can speak on that particular mindset if he chooses to do so.

Let this be a lesson to everyone, events like today take place when you don't do anything to stand up and speak out against hatred from its very roots. People will try to take what you have no matter how small or insignificant it may appear to you. Never lay down, give in or sit down against white supremacy.

You're never gonna let this go, are you :lol:

no way this dude with the wack dodge ever gets out of jail right? how many counts is he looking at ?

The Clinton's ain't **** either. Your vote meant ****.

So it's Kaep's fault?

The Clinton's ain't **** either. Your vote meant ****.

I didn't see any white supremacists today with the Hillary Clinton "Stronger Together" or Big H that looks like a hospital sign with an arrow t-shirts or hats on champ. If you did please let me know. I did see a lot of white supremacists with "Make America Great Again" paraphernalia on. Then again....in your eyes both candidates are still the same correct??

So it's Kaep's fault?

I think I have made my position quite clear on this matter champ. "For you slow-minded dudes I reverse it back" I fault those that didn't vote almost as much as those that did vote for Trump. If Kaep, Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius , or any other individual I know or don't know falls into that category then so be it. They made their decision.......and I damn sure made mine.

These clowns are really out there in combat gear? Smfh

I wouldnt piss on that mfer if he was on fire

Back
Top Bottom