Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

Are you sayin lgbt issues are more important, or because we've focused so much on LGBt issues we've overlooked race issues? Regardless, the severity of issues shoulnt discount the attention we place on those issues. All are social issues, and human beings are social by nature.

Edit: the only way those scums will show any sense of logic isn't through fighting back with violence and aggression. It's only possible through compassion, love an empathy. Sounds fluffy and stupid, but guarantee if someone went up to one of those bafoons and offers to sit down, grab some lunch and talk about they they're so mad, this violence can all be avoided. 99% of the population don't want to kil or hurt others physically. The toughest of us are susceptible to love and empathy and compassion, even these misguided morons.

To them we're animals bro, less than human. Always have been and always will be. Love can't be taught man. That pure evil is being ingrained and embedded into these people from birth. That change has to happen from within and these bastards don't want to change their ways they want to exterminate us for good.

No I think he's saying that even though there has been progression and social awareness regarding the rights of the LGBT population via legislation; there has been virtually none in the arena of racial equality and race relations.

Bingo.

To them we're animals bro, less than human. Always have been and always will be. Love can't be taught man. That pure evil is being ingrained and embedded into these people from birth. That change has to happen from within and these bastards don't want to change their ways they want to exterminate us for good.

As sad as this is, you're probably right.
Regarding the LGBT Issue, does it have to be one or the other though? If people who watch **** like the Bachelor and the kardahsian show spent that same time into trying to make a tiny difference, I feel like we could address all social issues.

I do sound naive, but damn it sucks to see people torn over something so irrelevant like skin colour. Literally something they were born into and had no choice over.

Houston man arrested, accused of attempting to blow up Confederate statue

Andrew Schneck faces a charge of attempting to maliciously damage property receiving federal financial assistance, according to a criminal complaint filed Monday in a US District Court.

It’s a federal case because Hermann Park, where the Dowling statue is located, receives federal funding for its maintenance.

375x250.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chro...D-FBI-on-scene-overnight-at-Rice-11946918.php

I do sound naive, but damn it sucks to see people torn over something so irrelevant like skin colour. Literally something they were born into and had no choice over.

It is ridiculous when you think of it in the most basic terms. Absolutely tragic really. I'll NEVER be able to wrap my head around it.

Don't you love how they change their names to fit in only to be reminded how they are truly seen?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifes...s-monday-ceo-racist-voicemail-0821-story.html

“You can stick your stickies up your sticky Indian (expletive) and you can take that other half-(expletive) Bangladesh creep with you, Nikki Haley,” a woman says in the message. “She’s the one that started all this when she took down the Confederate flag. So don’t tell us that you gave him a chance. We don’t give a (expletive) who you gave a chance, OK? We’re going to start taking down Buddhist statues and see how you and Nikki Haley like that.”

:lol: Might as well make it hard for them to call you.

Speaking of statues, NYC wants to take down the Christopher Columbus statue at Columbus circle.

I'm cool with it.

I'm all for the removal of all these landmarks and everything; unfortunately it doesn't directly address social problems and disparity between the races. When it comes down to it, politicians are inevitably going to use these memorial and statue removals as their "activism" as opposed to policy change and law making.

No New Yorker even looks at that statue anyways, I don't even know what it look like and passed it a bunch of times. That statue is for the tourists.

I'm all for the removal of all these landmarks and everything; unfortunately it doesn't directly address social problems and disparity between the races. When it comes down to it, politicians are inevitably going to use these memorial and statue removals as their "activism" as opposed to policy change and law making.
honestly I don't want my tax dollars spent to keep the maintenance up on these trash statues.

I'm sure they'll figure something out.

Poor guys.

:lol:

I knew back when they started rebuilding Columbus Circle that Columbus was a piece of ****. I learned that back when I was a kid. Should have had foresight. This isn't some uncovered history on Columbus. Son thought he was in India.

Last edited:
Houston man arrested, accused of attempting to blow up Confederate statue

Andrew Schneck faces a charge of attempting to maliciously damage property receiving federal financial assistance, according to a criminal complaint filed Monday in a US District Court.

It’s a federal case because Hermann Park, where the Dowling statue is located, receives federal funding for its maintenance.

375x250.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chro...D-FBI-on-scene-overnight-at-Rice-11946918.php

This is next level s***. My man was trying to use a bomb to blow up the old racist statue.

Don't you love how they change their names to fit in only to be reminded how they are truly seen?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifes...s-monday-ceo-racist-voicemail-0821-story.html

:lol: Might as well make it hard for them to call you.

Used your nickname because you know the racist folks in your state would not vote for you :smh:

Nimrata "Nikki" Haley

How do you get Bobby out of Piyush? :stoneface:

Piyush "Bobby" Jindal

Trying to appease people that hate you.

Rafael Edward Cruz :lol:

Glad Obama ran as Barack instead of Barry. Left Hussein in his name too. :pimp:

It is ridiculous when you think of it in the most basic terms. Absolutely tragic really. I'll NEVER be able to wrap my head around it.
EVER.

Glad Obama ran as Barack instead of Barry. Left Hussein in his name too. :pimp:

listen man, I frankly find the man's politics largely irrelevant and sorta believe his abilities might have been even better utilized outside a direct political framework...

but damn, do I admire him as a human being.

the strength of character he had to consistently display on the world's biggest stage due to factors totally beyond his control is nearly unimaginable.

just imagine the mountains of ******** he had to put up with as a man generally making a good faith effort to improve the world.

it's ******* staggering.

he is playing #their game on All-Madden difficulty and not losing.

like, holy ****.

Back
Top Bottom