Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

That's the lady Tariq was talking about on his show. Called her a deformed incest child. :lol:

That's how they think though, from the poor meth heads to people in government. They have to kill and destroy others for them to live life.

Shorty not even surviving gingivitis, aint **** she can do about the force of melanated folks :lol:

How you grown and your babies got more teeth than you do

Ol gonnies monster lookin ***

hqdefault.jpg

Then she'll pass that mindset down to her kids. That's why racism ain't going nowhere.

some 225+ year old Columbus statue (oldest in United States) was smashed in Baltimore....

ehh, not really co-signing that...put that in a museum if anything.

That's the lady Tariq was talking about on his show. Called her a deformed incest child. :lol:

That's how they think though, from the poor meth heads to people in government. They have to kill and destroy others for them to live life.

But when he talked to them and had dinner, they got along fine.

That was the one family I hope might realize what's dumb about what they are saying. The other good one was when he went to a swashtika burning and they had him stand across the street while the owner of the KKK bar was like, no, that's my property, you can come to my hate filled property and watch them hate you up close.

some 225+ year old Columbus statue (oldest in United States) was smashed in Baltimore....

we need to replace all of these with statues or pictures depicting what really happened

lik columbus and his men raping natives

or the southerners whipping people

realistic interpretations of what they did

do the same for washington and others

we need to replace all of these with statues or pictures depicting what really happened

lik columbus and his men raping natives

or the southerners whipping people

realistic interpretations of what they did

do the same for washington and others

that's fine too, but i like shiny statues so replace that stuff with something. :lol:

Good, we dont need that bs in my city :pimp: ...glad they took the confederate joints down too, they was outta place anyway

Back
Top Bottom