Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

I remember when Ninja said his ancestors (before a couple generations of Tainos) came straight from Spain :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: dude intentionally left out a HUGE chunk of history between Spaniards arriving and modern Dominicans. I'm sure Columbus would've welcomed his fellow "European" with open arms :lol:

I remember when Ninja said his ancestors before a couple generations of Tainos came straight from Spain :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: dude intentionally left out a HUGE chunk of history between Spaniards arriving and modern Dominicans. I'm sure Columbus would've welcomed his fellow "European" with open arms :lol:

Forgot about the moors also

Reminds me of the Ravens broadcaster named Gerry Sandusky. lol Dude was catching hell.
:lol: :lol:

Damn, fate played a cruel joke on ole boy.

If I was him I would change my name to something like Mitch Williams. On some weather man steez. A name that makes the world think my hobbies cycling, gardening, and restoring old radios. Not molesting lil boys.

:lol: :lol:

Damn, fate played a cruel joke on ole boy.

If I was him I would change my name to something like Mitch Williams. On some weather man steez. A name that makes the world think my hobbies cycling, gardening, and restoring old radios. Not molesting lil boys.

Storm Field.

‘I trust Facebook more than news’: Trump supporters explain why they think Charlottesville was a ‘setup
https://t.co/h2TJddpCne
DH6gS5PWAAAalUd.jpg

Reminds me of the Ravens broadcaster named Gerry Sandusky. lol Dude was catching hell.
That man was struggling for a while...everybody in the area was like wtf, thought he did all that wild **** ...now he jokes about it from time to time :lol:

And ESPN been wildin about alotta stuff for some time now ...they can't get right

Ninja and others need to watch this. Highly informative but easily digestible in animation format.

what does that have to do with destroying 225+ year old antiquities?

absolutely nothing.

you don't destroy things that old made by man...period.

So I went to the site they were promoting.

Gods2.com

ISIS & HILLARY RACE WAR PLOT TO KILL ALL BLACK & WHITE WOMAN OF AMERICA WITH MS-13 REV. 12:1-10.
Cherokee Democrats & Cherokee Republicans Like Flake & McCain Block Trump 2Thess.2:1-5 says must be revealed and voted out of the way. Make Cherokees & the Indians Pay Taxes & Save America economically because Deut. 21:17-19 says if you harm someone you help them get back on their feet. Now their back on their feet make them pay taxes.

no its not, this country is only 241 years, da gall of that idiot to smash something as old as da country is stupid.

So....because it's old. That's flimsy.

I get that the statue is almost as old as the country is impressive and if it were a statue of anybody else other than a lost murderous sailor I'd be a bit more sympathetic. I wouldn't bat an eye if the first slave owner who owned my family had a statue up somewhere in this nation and somebody blew it to rubble. He's not worthy of a statue because of who he is and what he authorized to do and did himself.

He's not worthy of a statue because of who he is and what he authorized to do and did himself.

u put da damn thing on a museum, there's no other answer for this if you're intention is to remove it from public land.

i can already tell just da way i feel, da vaaast majority of Americans gonna be completely turned off by this....

ya gon learn thou...

its a Christopher Columbus monument as OLD as da country... there's
NO REASON TO DESTROY IT, PERIOD.
its called put it in a museum if it you a problem with it on public land.

Strikethrough all you want, don't destroy it because it's old is flimsy.

u put da damn thing on a museum, there's no other answer for this if you're intention is to remove it from public land.
i can already tell just da way i feel, da vaaast majority of Americans gonna be completely turned off by this....
ya gon learn thou...

There's nothing to learn, it's been broken.....

Back
Top Bottom