AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

23MCpizzle23 wrote:ive had a nike account for longer than you have been collecting
tongue.gif

dorryf.jpg

^ link is for a new shirt.

Personally, I dislike t-shirt themed shirts. But I'm liking that "served fresh daily" shirt.

My spot has them in for 140 I seen them walking pass gamestop to get
my ps3 heavy rain I might go later and cop my pair they look nice

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Jonahtheballer wrote:
i don't know if i like the shirt or not....
Def. feeling what you're saying.
I wore this shirt last time at the gym and it was very controversial.
It turns heads and starts a lot of conversations, some pleasant and some not at all!
The lesson is, wear it with caution!

I must be missing something..why is it that the shirt would be very controversial?  Anyone have the product # for the Jacket?

I'm gonna get my pair for 125 after I play some heavy rain for ps3 I'll scoop up my pair tonight

these look highly sexy in person...picked up mine today...and the sku 4 the person who needed it is 609048 072

I like that "served fresh daily" shirt more than the ribs shirt IMO.

and my Sneaker St order should be here tomorrow!  TIA!

heres the video i promise everyone when out and cop for 130 no tax from a local retailer here in queens nyc
also got word the oreo 6's my spot is getting them this weekend, dont hit me up because no one helps me out with spots so this is to me and my friends only......might be nice and give away to a certain few but thats a big maybe
http://
http://

so where I can I get shipped now online?

I know ST has the best preorder price...

can we confirm its a 2/27 release?

sorry for acting noobish....I'm a jordan head...but being from NY, the AM 95's are a guilty pleasure

not a big fan of the crewneck, but has anyone copped the jacket around sf or sac?  trying to get a medium, if anyone can help
nerd.gif

MJRM2384 wrote:
NikeFNHead wrote:
Jonahtheballer wrote:
i don't know if i like the shirt or not....
Def. feeling what you're saying.
I wore this shirt last time at the gym and it was very controversial.
It turns heads and starts a lot of conversations, some pleasant and some not at all!
The lesson is, wear it with caution!

I must be missing something..why is it that the shirt would be very controversial?  Anyone have the product # for the Jacket?
Controversial because some people found it to be morbid and were quite offended by the shirt and some found it to be very cool, kind of artsy in a H.R. Giger kind of way!

Back
Top Bottom