AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

How you guys get it for $130 from sneaker st? The link on their site to buy goes to ebay and its $133 plus $13 shipping. Did I miss something?

Saw these the other day..i like 'em like i always have..i already have the HOA 2004 pair and the 2008's..ima wait till the next Employee Appreciation to cop these..

I was walking around west oaks mall in Houston and saw these at the shieks there....dope....quality looks pretty good to me.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Originally Posted by Litflynt

so after three pages of ST marketing...I gave in and ordered....130 shipped is pretty good IMO

anyone else vouch for this dude?

I usually cop from UTA or Shoetrends

all good, check my post a few above yours with pics.  They are legit and ship quickly.  I am very pleased.  I know it sounds lame or is an oxymoron, but Sneaker ST is one of the "good resellers" IMO.  Will def cop from them again.
Good Looking....yea...I paid for them (130 prerelease shipped) and shot him an email and he answered me within the hour!
so that is on point with me!
confirmed they are legit

thanks
he didn't have many sizes left when I checked out

Got my pair from PYS. Very pleased... seem to fit a tiny bit bigger than my HOA... now I rock my HOA on ice and save my new pair until they drop again.. and so the cycle continues..

copped my size and the shirt for $150 total like a week ago at a mom and pop...bout to bust em out tommarow

thanks to my homie! preciate it again man.

4385900377_d0c475c9bb.jpg

Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

I ordered my pair from PYS, they arrived this Monday that just passed. I got arch supports with my pair

i thought they stopped providing arch supports awhile ago.

Originally Posted by davizzy

I ordered my pair from PYS, they arrived this Monday that just passed. I got arch supports with my pair

i thought they stopped providing arch supports awhile ago.
these true to size?? or i need a half size bigger?

i went a whole size bigger from a 12 to 13, my store only had 13 but a 13 fits perfect! so i would reccomend a half size bigger, but every foot is different

Can you check where the toe box meets the mudguard?  is there a gap in between?  Check previous posts

Originally Posted by jdmpower007

Can you check where the toe box meets the mudguard?  is there a gap in between?  Check previous posts

Checked with local FL today.  Looked at several pairs of neon 95 and all had a gap.  I know Pickyourshoes.com is legit, but I am starting to question if the shoes are legit....

Any info on where I could find a crewneck would be greatly appreciated... And I too was in the search of a toddler sz, any insight on that fellas???

So far the only place that is showing issues is pys's lot of neon 95's. Has anyone contacted pys about this just so they know what is going on. For all we know they might not open the boxes and check and just ship them out.  You think ftl or sneaker st would have the same issues.  

Just so y'all don't get confused, these will release the 20th of March. I'm an employee and an avid neo 95 fan. Got the tee, still need the jacket. This will be a fresh work fit.

Back
Top Bottom