AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Originally Posted by jdmpower007

Can anyone clarify the issue with the 2 shoes above?  It makes it appear to not look legit?
It's definitely a quality control issue. The neons I ordered from Sneaker ST (yes, I'll plug them too) came in just now and they have the gap between the toebox and mudguard.

Interesting, I ordered from PYS and there isn't a gap.....Wondering why there seems to be this "issue" only with shoes ordered from PYS?  Any NTers have a pair from another place that don't have the gap?

Originally Posted by barry

Can anyone clarify the issue with the 2 shoes above?  It makes it appear to not look legit?
It's definitely a quality control issue. The neons I ordered from Sneaker ST (yes, I'll plug them too) came in just now and they have the gap between the toebox and mudguard.

Interesting, I ordered from PYS and there isn't a gap.....Wondering why there seems to be this "issue" only with shoes ordered from PYS?  Any NTers have a pair from another place that don't have the gap?

Barry what size did you get?  By the looks of other sites like JD sports it shows a gap.

My Sneaker St order came in today!  THANKS!  Here are some pics....

4385020465_f54ea50d68_o.jpg

4385783136_db515b778d_o.jpg

here are the box shots with my 2008 pair...notice the $5 increase....Nike be trying to rape..slowly but surely.

4385783040_884924c76b_o.jpg

shots of the double up....

4385783334_2be10fc96d_o.jpg

4385020925_466ff1cf6e_o.jpg

now with all the chatter about the MATCHING Ts for these shoes...since I am poor and not working I had to dig in the closet for some appropriate Ts...I GOT LUCKY!!!

4385021305_d2b54f58b4_o.jpg

my ATCQ T shirt...man I forgot this shirt was a neon green...yay!

this one is a bit of a stretch...but I feel it works and is close enough.

4385021583_2a6afbf7a6_o.jpg

THE HUNDREDS ARE HUGE!  We know that...I was pleasantly surprised that one of the bombs on the shirt was a neon green...so I think it works!

Final shot...

4385021695_95eb8ac417_o.jpg

Originally Posted by barry

Barry what size did you get?  By the looks of other sites like JD sports it shows a gap.

Size 11

I dont get it. Mine is a size 10.5 so i think that throws out the notion that the sizes have something to do with it. Anyone else who purchased 2010's want list the place of purchase, size, and if you have the gap or not between the toe box and mudguard? I wonder if pys got a batch of bad pairs? I think something is fishy because even looking on nike's site and about 10 pairs that i have at home all of them have a gap.

If it helps, I got mine from Sneaker St (thanks, BTW), and wear a 10.5. There's a gap. I'm interested to see how this turns out.

pimp.gif

Finally I'll have a pair.

*sidenote* I haven't been in Nike Retro for a year or so, and some of you dudes are pitiful
laugh.gif
, is that how I used to act?
smh.gif

My-T.

Anybody order from EastWestWorldwide? I ordered Monday and still hasn't shipped... was it a pre-order? It didn't say pre-order...

If it helps, I got mine from Sneaker St (thanks, BTW), and wear a 10.5. There's a gap. I'm interested to see how this turns out.
          I think those with no gaps should be worried

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

pimp.gif

Finally I'll have a pair.

*sidenote* I haven't been in Nike Retro for a year or so, and some of you dudes are pitiful
laugh.gif
, is that how I used to act?
smh.gif

My-T.
lol, the Foamposite threads don't reflect all of Nike Retro. At least I hope not.

I think those with no gaps should be worried
I wouldn't look too far in to it. PYS is definitely legit. I think they just got in a bad shipment. With Nike's QC these days, it shouldn't be surprising.

AsianImage wrote:
My Sneaker St order came in today!  THANKS!  Here are some pics....

4385020925_466ff1cf6e_o.jpg

Thanks for sharing pics....

From that pic it looks like the 2010 pair has more of a lighter midsole , toe cap and panel 1 area ... closer to the older models unlike the 2008s that had that dark panel 1.

so after three pages of ST marketing...I gave in and ordered....130 shipped is pretty good IMO

anyone else vouch for this dude?

I usually cop from UTA or Shoetrends

TheRealROC wrote:
Everytime the 95s re-release, there's always some type of 'controversy' with the bubbles. It's been done many times, but here's some comparison pics of the 2010 release alongside the HOAs and 2004 release. Personally, there's absolutely nothing wrong w/ the 2010 release as compared to these other releases.

Back POV (L-R 2010, HOA, 2004 *Notice the seam in the bubble*)

(L-R 2010, HOA, 2004)

(Top 2010, Middle HOA, Bottom 2004)

Side Bubble POV (Top 2010, Bottom Left HOA, Bottom Right 2004)

(L-R 2010, HOA, 2004)

Here's a 3rd example, the top is the 2010 release.
There's no gap. However the, mudguard is not as pronounced as well!
Seems to be everywhere and it's def. a Nike screw up! 

Originally Posted by Litflynt

so after three pages of ST marketing...I gave in and ordered....130 shipped is pretty good IMO

anyone else vouch for this dude?

I usually cop from UTA or Shoetrends

all good, check my post a few above yours with pics.  They are legit and ship quickly.  I am very pleased.  I know it sounds lame or is an oxymoron, but Sneaker ST is one of the "good resellers" IMO.  Will def cop from them again.

Sorry if this has been posted many times before. But I just can't get a straight up answer.

Are they going to release THIS Saturday on the 27th? Or are they still coming out on the date state in the title, 3/20/10??

I don't think there is a set date. I walked in a mom & pop today and saw them. They said they had them since last friday.

GOT THEM FOR MY GIRL TODAY SHE NOTICED THEM AT THE SNEAKER SPOT AND FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM
PAID $90 FOR A SIZE 4.5 NOT FEELING THE SMALL AIR BUBBLES ON THEM, THEY LOOK SO FAKE IN KIDS SIZES

You know Nike no longer cares about the customer when people cannot tell legit product apart from counterfeit.  I've done a double-take with some pairs of Freshwater 95s because the shape just makes the shoe look like it's a fake.

And
smh.gif
that Nike isn't providing the little foam inserts.  Some AM97s I got a short time ago lacked them as well.

Back
Top Bottom