AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

I've noticed in the picture from a side view that the black suede on the toebox meets the grey suede on the side, and on others they have a gap similar to the ogs.  Mine look like the picture on JD sports so i am a bit confused.  does anyone have an explanation for this?  I received my pair from pys here is the pic on top.  
4367495017_2533d5d1f3_b.jpg
vs

Just non-existent quality control these days. It's also why the mudguards on AM1s lately are so inconsistent with their sizing.

Rather than put in the effort to keep things looking uniform, Nike just lets things slide just so they can make more in profits.

jdmpower007 wrote:
I've noticed in the picture from a side view that the black suede on the toebox meets the grey suede on the side, and on others they have a gap similar to the ogs.  Mine look like the picture on JD sports so i am a bit confused.  does anyone have an explanation for this?  I received my pair from pys here is the pic on top.  
vs

That's strange. The picture on the bottom is from my shoes, also bought from PYS.
Will be getting a second pair from EWW very soon. I hope there's no QC issues.
PS: Did you get the arch supports?  

mine didn't come with arch supports

doesn't matter to me, I generally switch zoom air insoles from my flightposites in most runners (minus the AM 09, not necessary)

Originally Posted by Litflynt

so where I can I get shipped now online?

I know ST has the best preorder price...

can we confirm its a 2/27 release?

sorry for acting noobish....I'm a jordan head...but being from NY, the AM 95's are a guilty pleasure
Yes it is a 2.27 release.... and the price isnt a pre-order price.  
wink.gif

I know alot of peeps have panned this drop because of its various differences from the OG and previous releases, but since HOA, I think this has been the most widely available neon 95 to drop right?  And is it me or have the air bubbles gotten bigger?(sry if thats been discussed in here already)

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by Litflynt

so where I can I get shipped now online?

I know ST has the best preorder price...

can we confirm its a 2/27 release?

sorry for acting noobish....I'm a jordan head...but being from NY, the AM 95's are a guilty pleasure
Yes it is a 2.27 release.... and the price isnt a pre-order price.  
wink.gif

I know alot of peeps have panned this drop because of its various differences from the OG and previous releases, but since HOA, I think this has been the most widely available neon 95 to drop right?  And is it me or have the air bubbles gotten bigger?(sry if thats been discussed in here already)

Good Looking....I think I'll jump..been forever since I had a pair of AM95 the greys being my last pair...lol

It seems no one has them in stock ready to ship now for under $140 though...but this seems to be beyond a GR....

Those redone airbubbles actually look better IMO

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

jdmpower007 wrote:
vs

That's strange. The picture on the bottom is from my shoes, also bought from PYS.
Will be getting a second pair from EWW very soon. I hope there's no QC issues.
PS: Did you get the arch supports?  

I did not get any arch supports.  I think it's irrelevant for the arch supports because am95's that i got from footlocker are missing them too.  It appears to be hit or miss with that.  If it matters my size is a 10.5.  

Retro Air Maxes haven't come with arch supports since 2008. My 2008 infrareds and 2008 chilis were the last ones I got that came with the supports.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Retro Air Maxes haven't come with arch supports since 2008. My 2008 infrareds and 2008 chilis were the last ones I got that came with the supports.
My sport reds came with arch supports i think its hit or miss.  Probably goes back to a QC issue

Originally Posted by jdmpower007

My sport reds came with arch supports i think its hit or miss.  Probably goes back to a QC issue

I have some really bad luck then. I've gotten the freshwater and team orange 95s and the OG AM1 red and blues since then and none have come with the arch supports. Although I'm sure the 2009 AM1s didn't come with supports anyway.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Just non-existent quality control these days. It's also why the mudguards on AM1s lately are so inconsistent with their sizing.

Rather than put in the effort to keep things looking uniform, Nike just lets things slide just so they can make more in profits.

this

Yeah I have the Neon's from like 08 I think or whenever they last released, as well as the Chilli's, and the Freshwaters and none of them came with any of the arch supports that the 95's used to come with.

Originally Posted by jdmpower007

Can anyone clarify the issue with the 2 shoes above?  It makes it appear to not look legit?
It's definitely a quality control issue. The neons I ordered from Sneaker ST (yes, I'll plug them too) came in just now and they have the gap between the toebox and mudguard.

Back
Top Bottom